Under Pressure Racing.. saying Hi

Forums Forums NEW GUYS…and girls Under Pressure Racing.. saying Hi

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    frank-j-majauskas
    Participant

Maso, you’re talking about that candy-red willys ? I believe that it belongs to
        Jimmy Bellino, a close friend of Fred Egloff (Fred’s Speed Shop). He takes it
        to a lot of cruises. I see him every year at Marcus for the Dover Reunions. It
        isn’t really a drag car, but he had it at Island to try it out. Fred said that he might
        have gotten bitten by the race bug. 🙂
        Frank………

frank-j-majauskas
        Participant

Hey Maso, I found the picture of Jim Billino’s willys.
            I LOVE IT !! 🙂
            Frank………….

Attachments:

maso
            Participant

Cool…!

Thanx.

Bob Lagana Sr. was with him all day and working on it.

dino
                Keymaster

They developed a supercharger problem, and had to stop…the ol girl wasn’t used to full bore quarter mile blasts.

abadwillys

Mikey, uhh we both know another Spanky..geez, soo ill just tell him about Robbie Green and see if he remembers.. Your car looks good i think i seen it wit out the lettering at Island .ya just need another 2 barrells on that carb hah

^^ that Jim Billino’s car looks nice, ide be diggin that as a street ride..

boss-hydro

Hi Bry..!

It was great seeing you guys at Island last year… Whats your plans for 2011…? We are helping Beaver Bob with the Gasser Reunion… We have a “Period Correct AA/GS” class featuring a ton of straight axle cars, but plan on having classes for the modern style ones like yours and my Big Time Memories Willys too….let me know if your interested…

Rocky

bobby-s

Hi Rocky
                                it’s been a while, sound like you are enjoying your self for sure,
                                the comp dragster is awesome looking, I’m hoping to see it some where this season,
                                are you gonna be at Darwins York reunion this july, Darwin sent me my number for
                                my dragster, we’ll be there thursday setting up. Not sure if going to Beaver Springs
                                with Darwins dislay set up yet. If you are there look for “HELLZAPOPPIN”.

I put some pictures from ’06, one from e-town, and two from Sky View’s NETO day there,
                                when you & Jerry Smith (NY TWISTER, original Vergina Twister) left the line, & with crew & trophy.

Hope to see you & the crew,

Bobby Schlegel.

Attachments:

boss-hydro

Hi Bobby..!

Glad to hear from you…YES we will have the “Soul Survivor” AA/Nitro Comp Coupe at the York US30 Reunion show! We will be racing Friday night at Quarter Aces dragway with the gassers, then traveling to the fairgrounds for the “show” on Saturday…I’ll be sure to look you up…! Thanks for the great photos, we had a BLAST running with NETO…really miss seeing all you guys!

Rocky

kman
                                    Participant

got to say… bryans ride is BADDDDDD ASSSSSS… i took these photos recently….

babycakes
                                        Participant

No doubt. Bryan’s Willys is “BAD TO THE BONE” !!!! Can’t wait to see him pound the 1/4!!! 😮 😀 . Pete.

abadwillys

Thanks guys! …and nice pics.
                                                I hurt a brand new motor on its first pass at Epping last year at the NEHRR, due to a fuel system problem, so we had to re-do it and of course changed some other things while we had it apart again, but we been out a couple of times this year and shes back running like its ‘sposta.. 😀

kman
                                                Participant

this is gonna be good… missed your pass last time.. ain’t gonna happen again…. see ya’ at the valley…

babycakes
                                                    Participant

Looking forward to seeing you and ‘Under Pressure’ Willys at the ‘Valley’ ! No doubt you’ll ‘steal the show’ and put a hurtin’ on some ear drums in the stands on your awesome burnouts!!! WILLYS RULES! 😉 Pete.

kman
                                                        Participant

Bryan… some great pics of “pressure” over the dover weekend have been posted.. please check em’ out… damn glad everything went well with the flat tire… that is one hell of a bad azz willys !!! …

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.