Vic’s Speed Shop

Forums Forums SPEED SHOPS from Dover’s past Vic’s Speed Shop

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

When I said “Featured “…Check out The Topic on the Article…First Page!
        http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2225

vicp2d

Notice the tow tabs, Those where the days. Vic jr

Attachments:

m-amp-m-speed-amp-custom

Where is that OLD MAN??? 😆 😆 Hay Vic give me a call some time it’s FREE 😆 1-888-327-0454. Are we going to see you in August?
                Your Pal,
                Rich

brokenaxle

Rich,short note.Yes I plan on being at Lebanon for the two days.I tried to call on your free number but I didn’t have to send a fax AND COULDN’T WAIT FOR YOU TO GET OFF THE PHONE.It was probably to late for you to be there 5:30 PM.But you were always late.I spoke with Victor the other day and let him know that we would be going up also for the NHRA Points race once they post it.I’m trying to get him to get serious and race for real.He keeps doing this time and tune thing.The other guy Stephen is out in Arizonia racing go carts or cars or or.We went to the Barrett & Jackson Auction in Scottsdale that was a trip.He took me to a tent where you could buy the cars before auction I looked and they were all selling for over $100.000.I told him he was nuts.He tried to buy a Nomad like his brother but quit at $40,000.instead he bought a station wagon for $23,000.???????.They have a track out there where everything can race,drags,rally,boats,circle etc etc everything but horses.I’ll try to call again when I get a chance its that time of year where all the boat guys find that they didn’t winterize and they need a motor and right now I’M sitting on 11 motors and the wife is having a bad time getting in the garage.Take care Vic SR.

m-amp-m-speed-amp-custom

Vic:
                        You should have been here last weekend they had the MIAMI Boat show going on, you want to talk about some BOATS!! Well if you can call if not I’ll see you in August God willing! 😀
                        Rich

PS: Theres are three phone lines coming in but I can only get one at a time getting OLD!! 😳

dino
                        Keymaster

Stuff like this makes me glad the forum is working to rekindle old friendships and Dover Dudes reconnecting…. 😀

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.