VIDEO ! CASEY AT THE 2010 NOSTALGIA DRAGS

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION VIDEO ! CASEY AT THE 2010 NOSTALGIA DRAGS

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    tomatohead
    Participant

……… wanted to watch something good 😀 , so I watched the video and saw a lot of stuff I missed the first time ❗ ……… guess I will have to watch it again 😉 ……………..thanks for the video Bob its the only one of my car I have 😀 makin a pass ❗ … and is there anyway of getting a still picture of “SPEED and I ” ❓ from the movie ❓ ❗

vbob
        Participant

HEY

Rainy days seem to say!!!
            Thought it would be a good day to watch the video !!
            ‘V’

vbob
            Participant

HEY

Good morning Billy!!!!
                Hope your doing well!!
                It’s been a year and just wanted to call and say HI !!!!

‘V’

dino
                Keymaster

For you new guys…V-bob is referring to this:
                    http://doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2694&st=0&sk=t&sd=a
                    page two of this topic tells it all.
                    yup…one year ago today we lost our Speed Man. By now He probably has the wheelwells done on his latest project…. telling some winged by-stander a wise crack.

vic-jr
                    Participant

I have watched this video a few times this past week and still get tears in my eyes. Billy was like the big brother I never had and had a blast with him, my cousin Tony, Fred and Bob Egloff, Ozzie, Mike N., Dom and Rizzi. Had some great times at the shop on Tuckahoe Rd. The long rides up old Rte 22 to Dover listening to racing music as Billy would say. I am so glad to have hooked up w/ some of the old Dover guys here and on Facebook.
                        Vic Jr.
                        Vic’s Amoco

maso
                        Participant

I met a guy this weekend at a street held car show in my town of Catawba, NC who raced at Dover. He remembers Billy Casey and also mentioned the Ternzio brothers. He knows Dino too. I didn’t get his name but he told me that he raced a stocker and used the name “Chizzler” on it. He was some kind of auto supply dealer. I told him about this web site and maybe he will check in here soon.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.