Wanted: Terenzio Brothers "Italian Way" altered pics

Forums Forums ANY OTHER PHOTOS Wanted: Terenzio Brothers "Italian Way" altered pics

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    hvy70ss
    Participant

Hey folks,
        Anybody have any old shots of the Terenzio Brothers “Italian Way” altered? I never saw “Let it Fly” as it was before I went to Dover. If memory is right, “Italian Way” ran from ’72-’75. It was another one of the cars that was great to watch at Dover!! Thanks.

Bob

dino
        Keymaster

Anthoney !!! any help here ….How ’bout Gene ? saw he posted some storys about altered at Drag List but e-mail given doesn’t work ?

dino
            Keymaster

ANTHONY said to me ,he’s looking for photos and we’re gona try to get GENE on board….stand by.

anthony-terenzio

Some Terenzio Bros. pictures at Dover.

Attachments:

dino
                    Keymaster

Love the hair & bellbotoms Hippie

anthony-terenzio
                            quote dinotheweirdo:

Love the hair & bellbotoms Hippie

Dino I have a c.d. how do i create a photo gallery

anonymous

anthony, we all need to hear the story about gene and the cumberland farms hold up.

anthony-terenzio
                                    quote digger dave:

anthony, we all need to hear the story about gene and the cumberland farms hold up.

The guy held up the store and my brother was in getting some smokes he had his gun in pant’s but
                                    the guy had the drop on him and the clerk he pushed them into the back room and Gene thru his gun into a box then the hold up guy made them take there clothes off and he took them too

anonymous

ty anthony

dennis-doubleday

Here are a few I took at Connecticut,1969-71ish timeframe.
                                            Dennis Doubleday

dino
                                            Keymaster

ANTHONY…About the Photo CD…I’ts a ‘little’ Technical to say the least. Need correct Program on computer to resize to right resolution DPI .BEST BET …load to your computer and send to us as attachment …we’ll do the rest OR send the disc, we’ll load her and send it back same day If original or send a copy.

hvy70ss
                                                Participant

Thanks for the pics, Anthony. I have a question…didn’t you guys run an altered called “Italian Way”, Bantam body, black with the Italian flag colors on it? I thought for sure it was your car…..Maybe a few of my brain cells are fading!! This is driving me nuts. Thanks

Bob

dino
                                                    Keymaster

And the ‘ Why did I start this Post In the First Place Award ‘….Go’s to Bob, “What did I come into this room for ” Smith

Ding dong -you started It ……?

hvy70ss
                                                        Participant

My point exactly Dino…..I started this thread to find Italian Way pics. It seems it got a little sidetracked. Oh well, it was worth a try.

Bob

dino
                                                            Keymaster

He’s sending me that photo CD …maybe there, and I’m getting a hold of Gene …not too many available for some reason…I looked a lot on Internet Too. Just funnin with ya ………………..Dino

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.