Wanted: Terenzio Brothers "Italian Way" altered pics

Forums Forums ANY OTHER PHOTOS Wanted: Terenzio Brothers "Italian Way" altered pics

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Hooked with Gene on the phone today …He directed me to this photo.Watch for him on the forum.

Attachments:

bobby-s

NOT-A-THING gets by DOVER CSI, 😉

anthony-terenzio
                quote HVY70SS:

Thanks for the pics, Anthony. I have a question…didn’t you guys run an altered called “Italian Way”, Bantam body, black with the Italian flag colors on it? I thought for sure it was your car…..Maybe a few of my brain cells are fading!! This is driving me nuts. Thanks

Bob

Yes The Italian Way was our car I just found the guy i sold it to in Texas he changed it qiute a bit and sold it I was a litte disapointed
                I would of liked to rebuild it for show but it’s not looking to good

hvy70ss
                Participant

Now THAT”S what I remember!! Anthony, too bad the original car could not be restored. A nice 125″ 23T replica or clone in original colors with a blown Hemi would make a great tribute car though. Thanks again for all your pics!

Bob

gene-terenzio-sr
                    Participant
                        quote ANTHONY TERENZIO:

quote digger dave:

anthony, we all need to hear the story about gene and the cumberland farms hold up.

The guy held up the store and my brother was in getting some smokes he had his gun in pant’s but
                        the guy had the drop on him and the clerk he pushed them into the back room and Gene thru his gun into a box then the hold up guy made them take there clothes off and he took them too

Yep, just imagine running around a store half naked, trying to get out to your car to get rid of the gun, and have the store clerk lock the door so you cant get out. man i had to come up with some bull s3!t story to get him to let me go out to my car. i told him i had an extra pair of paints in the car, when i have more time I’ll tell you guys the whole story, some funny sh! t.

anonymous

gene on your way home pick me up a half gallon of milk

dino
                            Keymaster

BOB …DOVER CSI strilkes Again…this time from Jim Hill in Florida (Nostalgic Racing Decals)

Attachments:

dino
                                Keymaster

Gene , Anthony ….Remember this ? Good thing there was a Peat Bog at the end …nice soft gook didn’t break things. 😆 found in big ODF members(T.O’Shea) Photo gallery.

Attachments:

gene-terenzio-sr
                                    Participant
                                        quote dinotheweirdo:

Gene , Anthony ….Remember this ? Good thing there was a Peat Bog at the end …nice soft gook didn’t break things. 😆 found in big ODF members(T.O’Shea) Photo gallery.

That’s Me and Victor with Ron Scott in the middle, I just ran him and had a front row seat, watced him go in, sucks when you can’t do anything to help, thank God he was alright, I think thats when they found out how much peat was there!

dino
                                        Keymaster

Who Won ? 😯

hvy70ss
                                            Participant

Thanks Jim Hill………….now that’s the Italian Way we remember. I got to Dover somewhat late in the game 73-76. When our generation recalls Dover three cars come to mind, Tom Iorizzo’s Camaro, Super Pumpkin and The Italian Way. All great local cars.

Bob

gene-terenzio-sr
                                                Participant
                                                    quote dinotheweirdo:

Who Won ? 😯

Me an Ron Scott had a lot of match races, He held the E.T. record and we Held the M.P.H. record. that in itself helped us get races.Every time we raced I would beat him, he always ran quicker than us, but I always beat him on the lites, Oh to answer your question,I did. He came flying by me after I hit the chute, His never hit. We had a match race at Oxford Maine, Ron Scott, Pete Tropiano, Me and Anthony when we ran his car as a AA/A and it was my turn to go into the woods, my chute didn’t hit till i hit the sand trap, and it lifted the car off the ground and it went over the sand and into a tree stump, bend up the chassis, Ant, beat Pete next, thats all I can remember, just had a senior 1/2 hour

gene-terenzio-sr
                                                    Participant

Any one have the picture of this crash with the frog sitting on Scotts injector? 😆

dino
                                                        Keymaster

Gene …I found it in the ODF gallery!!!

Attachments:

anthony-terenzio
                                                                quote dinotheweirdo:

Gene …I found it in the ODF gallery!!!

Dino, The picture i really would like to find is of the Italian Way match race against Don Schumacher
                                                                I spoke with Don about that race and he remember it I race him because Wild Wille broke and
                                                                Joe T asked us to run him

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.