WESTCHESTER COUNTY CENTER AUTO SHOWS

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION WESTCHESTER COUNTY CENTER AUTO SHOWS

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Never missed ’em ..Some Good …some stupid…like Batman’s “Bat Surfboard” But… lot of Dover Drag Cars showed up .So …should have taken a Camera …Anybody smart enought to take photos? And do you still have them ?

don-kauer

Dino, Get a hold of Gary Gardner………..He has pics of those shows…….

dino
            Keymaster

Gary …Contact Info ???? E-mail or PM

patina
                Participant

Is that the Westchester Civic Center, I’m going there Fri. 2/19 for a radio control model show (WRAM) went last year it was a lot of fun.

Pat

bobrizzi

Dino,I got to find the pictures of Super Pumpkin at the County Center circa 1971. I have them somewhere.We had to pull teeth to get Billy to do it and the best part of it was the burnouts on County Center Road when we left…… And yes the Playboy Models and the big grin on the Irish Guy’s face from Yonkers,NY

dino
                        Keymaster

Pat …Yes same place …43rd annual WRAM Show !

dino
                            Keymaster

Pat shot these last year at Model Show
                                …fast enough?

Attachments:

bobby-s

lets start with this one,
                                    Patty Creamers flat head digger
                                    & Rebel Rousers, banner

Bobby S.

Attachments:

don-kauer

Dino……………. Gary contact # 914 961 1414………

bobby-s

that show has some great stuff to look at and see
                                            the machine work done on a small scale,
                                            love the SMALL block chevy motors
                                            that are there running and ready for a chassis.

dino
                                            Keymaster

That Dragster shot is Way cool ! …wish I could see the rest of the Banner to the right …probably a club…looks like “Bronx” ?

bobby-s

Dino
                                                    I think this is the Club,
                                                    I’ll check with a NETO member tomorrow
                                                    and see if he remember that show & what was
                                                    their car on display

Attachments:

fastlane
                                                        quote BOBBY S.:

lets start with this one,
                                                        Patty Creamers flat head digger
                                                        & Rebel Rousers, banner

Bobby S.

hey bob was this the same patty creamer that owned brewster harley davidson ? or someone else . chris fastlane

fastlane

i still have a old ticket stub from the new york coliseum custom car and m/c show it was only $1.50 cents to get in back then in the late 60s . but we did attend many of those old westchester county center shows too . show promotor george araons was from stamford he and his wife ellen ran that venue for many years . we attended heavily that show when i opened my shop in the mid 80s and went every year till they stopped having them sometime in the early 90s . i spoke to his wife at burger king one monday at the black road cruise nite she said he husband george had passed away. but she said she still run’s the annual nassau coliseum car and bike show out in long island faithfully every thanksgiving weekend . nice folks . my how time flys 😯 fastlane 😎 but were all still here right now and alive and well and thats plenty to be thankful for. 😀

bobby-s

Chris

the one & only,
                                                                was talking to him again last week,
                                                                what a super guy,
                                                                we talked again about the dragsters his & mine,
                                                                and the ’48 harley service car bike I bought from him

I hope to hook up with him this summer in Lk george,

Bobby S.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.