What was that…?Food stand or Trophy Booth

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION What was that…?Food stand or Trophy Booth

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    storm-king

Bill has the VHS and still shots from Dover and is trying to scan them and then I’ll burn you a CD and send the whole package. He wants to edit the VHS because we had an uncle do it back in the day, and he has it really screwed up in terms of order and events, etc (must’ve been drunk). I don’t want to mess with it and just send it to you; we’ll see how that plays out. But we do want you to have them for the site.

dino
        Keymaster

When We do go to Dover Fest …I”m going to Track down the Legion People that Ran the Concession and find out Their Whole story …You don’t realize …but there they were ‘smack in the middle of the pits EVERY WEEK …they Must have some stories !

dino
            Keymaster

Got this message…:
                From Hank Kalinoski
                “Funny thing that happened at Dover. I remember it was cold day at the drags and my friend and me decided to get a hot chocolate. After we both took a sip of our drinks we looked at each and said this tastes like it was made with recylced corn on the cob water.”

babycakes
                Participant

That was Leroy’s ‘special’ brew Wingdale Hot Chocolate I guess Dino? No extra charge!!! 😮 😮 😮 🙄 😡

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.