What would you say ? [about T. O’Shea]

Forums Forums WHERE ARE THEY NOW ? What would you say ? [about T. O’Shea]

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    dover1320

This friday is looking good but i will confirm on monday. Brian M.

dover1320

Thanks Bob ”Break away ” Krosky and Electric George for coming out on Friday. We went and paid our respects to the man who took the most famous shots of Dover. While in his home town I found the he lived with his family growing up. We drove by and looked around for someone that might remember him on that street but nobody was out. See Ya at Dover Terry !!! Brian M

dino
            Keymaster

Nice work guys…Good to show Respects to the little guy. He would be proud of what ya done .He never stayed around long enough to see all this AND his photos are now in the Ford Museum And the History of Dover,N.Y. book….Not to mention world wide with over 120 Photo Discs shipped out as far as New Zealand and Europe. There is another Book deal in the works and the Big Video has gained new life .He’ll be mentioned and featured in both .

patina
                Participant

Thought it would fit in here nicely. I bought a EDN from our good buddy Bob ( Bucksnort) Dastalto it’s from Aug 29 1969 and the cover is a Terry O’Shea photo at Dover. The date of the race was Aug 17 and the headline reads “Charlie Charges” . Dino is redited with the article and Terry the photo’s. I was in a hospital bed 10,000 mi. away in south east Asia, having just been hit 4 days earlier.

The second EDN is from 1966 an ad that shows what our sport and hobby truly was like.

Pat

Attachments:

dino
                    Keymaster

AUG. 17 …Woodstock !

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.