Where is Kenny "Sags"??????????

Forums Forums WHERE ARE THEY NOW ? Where is Kenny "Sags"??????????

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    don-kauer

Got a call today from a friend who knew where Kenny Sags was………..I put a few things on hold and bolted out of here to Unionvale,N.Y. and found Kenny there….It was not a great meeting…Kenny has been sick and is probably 70 lbs. at best………Kicked my ass to see him this way……….He’s now on my morning prayer list….He told me he would have his kids look for some of his old pics for the site……………Not much more to say…Any of you that are beleivers if you would pray for him……………………..Thanks………..Don……..

patina
        Participant

Today I bought the Vitar Hydro from Preston Moore (so what) because this is the roadster that had a 348 in it and the hydro with a dragmaster chassis and it was thought it may be Kennys old car. The car is now a street rod and should be done for the drags or maybe sooner. Is there any word on what Kennys car was like, I can compare.

Pat

don-kauer

Kenny’s car was dark blue or black…It had whitewall slicks, the wheels were painted red…..348 tri power and chevy 3 speed trans…He just used 2nd and 3rd…..One seat and a homemade type roll bar…Tow tabs on the front…………..It was a clean nice car in the 60’s……….By the way Kenny has gained some weight and is in remission….I just saw him last week 😀 ……..Don..

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.