30,000 more troops ahhh nostalgia wars

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION 30,000 more troops ahhh nostalgia wars

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    don-kauer

V, You’re almost at 1000 on posts………We’ll have a party for you when you get there…………Hey, I love THE END….

dino
        Keymaster

No more Pepperoni Pizza before bed!

vbob
            Participant

HEY

vbob
                Participant

HEY

don-kauer

Hey V, Good Friday………..No meat today 😆 😆 😆

bossguy

VIETNAM WALL

——————————————————————————–

I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING QUITE LIKE THIS….

First click on a state. When it opens, scroll down to the city and the names will appear. Then click on their names. It should show you a picture of the person, or at least their bio and medals.
                            This really is an amazing web site. Someone spent a lot of time and effort to create it.
                            I hope that everyone who receives this appreciates what those who served in Vietnam sacrificed for our country.
                            The link below is a virtual wall of all those lost during the Vietnam war with the names, bio’s and other information on our lost heroes. Those who remember that timeframe, or perhaps lost friends or family can look them up on this site. Pass the link on to others if you like.

http://www.virtualwall.org/iStates.htm

vbob
                            Participant

HEY

patina
                                Participant

VB you made me go out to the recycle pile to reteieve my issue of the VFW and noticed that in that article the Valorous Unit Award was given to the 1st Cavalry, 5th. Cav. 7th. Cav. 8th. Cav.(my unit) and the 12th. Cav. along with the 9th Inf. This is stuff I never knew, and about 3 months later I was in Cambodia.

Pat

vbob
                                    Participant

HEY

don-kauer

Awesome V man………You made my day….I never hooked up with the VA or the VFW but i would love to see a copy of that 😀 😀 ……………Don……….

mikey
                                                quote video Bob:

HEY

HEY, VBob, how the heck do you edit a ONE WORD post??? And you edited it TWICE !!! ………………..Mikey 😆

vbob
                                                Participant

http://www.wtnh.com/dpp/news/litchfield_cty/watertown-soldier-killed-in-afghanistan

Lost another good man from my town!
                                                    Keep him and his family in your prayers!
                                                    ‘V’

don-kauer

WELL COME ON ALL OF YOU BIG STRONG MEN, UNCLE A– HOLE NEEDS YOUR HELP AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here we go again…Now we are in 3 countries!!!!!! 😕 Why don’t we just take over the entire world so we wouldn’t have to go after any more countries…… 😕 GOT HIMSELF IN A TERRIBLE JAM, WAY DOWN YONDER IN….(WHO GIVES A CRAP)……Tell you what….I’d sooner break my kids arms and legs before I’d let him fight for these scumbags…Always the old who lead us to the war, Always the young who die….This is NOT the great country that I once knew and fought for……… 👿 SCREW THE MIDDLE EAST AND SCREW EVERY ONE IN POLITICS IN THIS COUNTRY 👿 ……..Now I can go smoke a nice fatty 😆

vbob
                                                        Participant

HEY
                                                            Glade ta have u back!a trip down memory lane another war!!OK folks heres a blast from the past another place and another name its still a F-$%%^&^&*(()WAR !OH, THANK MISTER PRESIDENT!!
                                                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acUNhpeJ7FA&feature=fvsr ‘V’

vbob
                                                            Participant

HEY

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 70 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.