30,000 more troops ahhh nostalgia wars

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION 30,000 more troops ahhh nostalgia wars

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

HEY
        Come on get your grandchildren in on this let them see what the old folks went through !Why should we have all the fun!
        ‘V’

vbob
        Participant

HEY
            WE WILL NOT SEND IN GROUND TROOPS!!! W.T.F. ANOTHER GOOD LIE ! I DID NOT HAVE SEX WITH THAT WOMEN I DID NOT INHALE!!LOL YOU GONNA BELIEVE ALL THIS S—- !!! PEOPLE WAKE UP!!!!!ALLLIES ALL THE TIME!!!
            OH NURSE,WHERS MY MEDS??
            ‘V’

pauljbayarinas

in todays hartford courant paper–THE ARAB LEAGUE CALLED THE OVERNIGHT BOMBING CAMPAIN ‘EXCESSIVE’. AT THE SAME TIME, HOWEVER, ARAB LEAGUE MEMBER STATE [[ QUATAR]] WAS MOVING FIGHTER JETS INTO POSITION TO BEGIN FLIGHTS PATROLLING OVER LIBYA.

don-kauer

Bring all the troops and all of our machines, weapons etc. home and protect OUR borders……….Screw the Middle East……………………….We can send aid to the good countries..(not too many) ………….The only way we should fight is if they touch our land ❗ ❗ ❗

don-kauer
                        quote video Bob:

HEY
                        Come on get your grandchildren in on this let them see what the old folks went through !Why should we have all the fun!
                        ‘V’
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMUBWKJ5A_0&feature=related

Wow……..And to think there are some people that actually missed all this fun 😀 😀 😀

dino
                        Keymaster

The more I watch the news …the more confused I get.

don-kauer

Too quiet on the DDS today so I guess I’ll shake things up a bit…………One of my favorite lines from Country Joe (A message to the pro war a–holes) “Be the first one on your block to have your boy come home in a box” 😥 ❗ ❗ ❗ Man do I sound like a LIB….. 😆 ………..

gene-terenzio-sr
                                Participant

Here’s an intresting titbit, 😮
                                    http://www.radioliberty.com/stones.htm 😯

bossguy
                                        vbob
                                        Participant

HEY

THANK YOU SIR!!!!
                                            ‘V’

Attachments:

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.