Antone Addesso’s 36 Dodge BB/A

Forums Forums OLD RACE CAR LOCATOR Antone Addesso’s 36 Dodge BB/A

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Very interesting info related today to me by Digger Dave. HE bought the car (first metal Body) and the second one (Glass body) got destroyed in a fire. Dave sold it to someone else and where is it now?

dino
        Keymaster

Just a great shot of this Dover Favorite from Doug Bowman

Attachments:

anthony-terenzio

Ran in to Antone yesterday at the hardware store here in town and told him about the Dover site and the reunion
                said he may show up

storm-king

Isn’t that John Sachs Anglia over behind Antone’s altered?

dino
                    Keymaster

Yeah …John’s coming back from a run….There’s many photos of Antones car in the Big ODF T.O’Shea gallerys. Terry must have liked it ….And Digger Dave gave us some history on it. Use the search feature box up top-right. Billy M. and others near Antone need to get him on here. Antone’s kinda ‘Laid Back” lately.

71-nova-632

HI MY NAME IS ROB BRISCOE I USED TO LIVE IN STAMFORD CT ILIVE IN FLORIDA I RACE NOW MYSELF I HAVE A 7 SECOND NOSTALGIC PRO STREET CAR (71 NOVA ) , MY DAD RACED AT DOVER IN THE EARLY 60S HE HAD ONE OF BEE LINE OLD CARS I THINK IT WAS A PICK UP . I WAS THE PERSON WHO SOLD ANTONE ADDESSO 36 DODGE TO DIGGER DAVE I THINK IT WAS AROUND 1983. I BOUGHT THE CAR FROM A GUY IN POUND RIDGE NY FOR $185.00 AND HE GAVE ME A 348 6 PACK INTAKE TOO , I HAVE PICTURE OF THE CAR OF WHAT LOOK LIKE WHEN I GOT IT ,I WOULD LIKE TO GET THEM COPY SO I CAN SEND THEM IN TO GET POSTED. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE THE CAR IS OR IF IS FOR SALE .I MIGHT BE INTERESTED.

dino
                            Keymaster

Here’s Rob’s photos …taken at his Dad’s shop- Briscoe & Sons in Stamford around ’83 . He now runs Atlantic Collision in Port St.Lucy, Fla. …..yep ….Thats “Miss M”

Attachments:

vbob
                                Participant

Hey
                                    What the holy hockey puck happened to that!!
                                    Looks like it ran at Danbury stock car track and lost!!!

‘V’

dino
                                    Keymaster

Rob said he blasted it ,and primed it before selling AND the custom interior was in very good condition. Here it is in Action

Attachments:

digger

rob is your father still around

71-nova-632

DIGGER DAVE , YES MY DAD IS. HE LIVES IN NORWALK CT . DAVE I TOLD HIM ABOUT THIS WEB SITE , I SAW THE PICTURE OF YOUR RED & WHITE DRAGESTER AND ASK HIM IF THAT WAS IN ARE GARAGE WHEN I WAS A KID . HE SAID YOU KEEP IT THERE ON WINTER . ITS KOOL TO SEE THESE OLD PICTURES .

jr
                                                    quote 71 NOVA 632:

DIGGER DAVE , YES MY DAD IS. HE LIVES IN NORWALK CT . DAVE I TOLD HIM ABOUT THIS WEB SITE , I SAW THE PICTURE OF YOUR RED & WHITE DRAGESTER AND ASK HIM IF THAT WAS IN ARE GARAGE WHEN I WAS A KID . HE SAID YOU KEEP IT THERE ON WINTER . ITS KOOL TO SEE THESE OLD PICTURES .

Hey Briscoe, Stop playing around on the internet and get back to work 😛 See ya next year at the shakedown “SS HEMI” 😉

dino
                                                    Keymaster

DIGGER…Can we possibly Find it ,if you remember who you sold it to?

digger

i have no idea where it is, don murphy may know. dino is murf your brother?

digger

rob tell your dad i said hi

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.