Antone Addesso’s 36 Dodge BB/A

Forums Forums OLD RACE CAR LOCATOR Antone Addesso’s 36 Dodge BB/A

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Digger …Murf would know ? I can track him down. He’s still in Bethel I think.

dino
        Keymaster

Just recieved in the Bob Camillone Collection And had to post this classic shot ,of what I believe, is the Fiberglass 2nd car that burned up…not many of IT.

Attachments:

digger

thats the glass car. see how far the headers are back. they were both nice cars.

dino
                Keymaster

Antone’s Alive and well But, nobody can seem to get him to come out of the house… A few have tried

hearse-bill

I will see murph next weekend at the CSRA swaapmeet……I will ask him then……for sure

vbob
                        Participant

HEY

Bill,are Doyle and Doc oh and Louries going the 7th???
                            OH, what about Don Gallant is he going??
                            ‘V’

hearse-bill

Hey V bob….check your pm

dino
                                Keymaster

Bill -Swap Meet ?..19th Annual Fall Swap Meet
                                    Sunday, November 8th 2009
                                    CSRA presents it’s 20th Annual Fall Swap Meet
                                    THE RACE IS next Week -Sat .7?………………………Antone wants to “Do a Burnout” with the Pigpen Funny …posted at team Check-in …will call Monroe Restorations (Who told Me) and confirm..he’s not into computers .

hearse-bill

Yes…I belong to CSRA…….Dad …and I are Coming on SAT to Island…then up real early on Sunday for the LAKE…..will be a great weekend before my surgury……Cant wait to see you all on Sat……Stopped and Saw George and Eric Loria Today….Will hopefully have Willys ready….more to follow…..

hearse-bill

Talked to Don Murphy from the Danbury area at Sundays swapmeet….have the name and phone number of the man who ownes the coupe….has a mustang front end in it now…..guess it is just sitting in a field….I even have the guy’s address….so….I am on the prowl……..

dino
                                            Keymaster

Get some Photos !!!!!

anthony-terenzio

Hearse Bill I mite be intersted in buying Antone’s car if you can find the guy I only live two miles from Antone so it my be fun to build a street rod out of it,
                                                    I found the guy i sold my BB/A but he cut the front off and streched it can’t blame him it was only 98In then he sold it and now he can’t find it so like i said Antone’s car mite be fun
                                                    Anthony Terenzio

dino
                                                    Keymaster

I’ll Put Brian On the ‘coordinants”…Know the Murph too, to get the location. I’ll call him .

gene-terenzio-sr
                                                        Participant
                                                            quote ANTHONY TERENZIO:

Hearse Bill I mite be intersted in buying Antone’s car if you can find the guy I only live two miles from Antone so it my be fun to build a street rod out of it,
                                                            I found the guy i sold my BB/A but he cut the front off and streched it can’t blame him it was only 98In then he sold it and now he can’t find it so like i said Antone’s car mite be fun
                                                            Anthony Terenzio

Ant, Lacey’s boy Friends brother buys and sells street rods, hes got alot of them real nice. have Renee call Jody for her tel #, I don’t have it, Oh your car had a 105in. wheel base, Let It Fly had 92in. Italian Stallion AA/A had 110in. Italian Stallion Funny car 120in. Victor just couldent get to the 125 in. till he build his car.lol

anthony-r-terenzio

Gene I did find one of the toy funny cars it’s the Mustang I did know they even made one I always look for the Monza but then there it was at the Hershey car show it cost me 100 bucks

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.