Antone Addesso’s 36 Dodge BB/A

Forums Forums OLD RACE CAR LOCATOR Antone Addesso’s 36 Dodge BB/A

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    anthony-terenzio

O.K. I ran into Antone today here in town and told him i would like to get his car back and make a street rod out of it and build a 392 Hemi for it and he said he would give me what ever he had left to put a motor together so if it can be found please let me know. Anthony

gene-terenzio-sr
        Participant
            quote ANTHONY TERENZIO:

O.K. I ran into Antone today here in town and told him i would like to get his car back and make a street rod out of it and build a 392 Hemi for it and he said he would give me what ever he had left to put a motor together so if it can be found please let me know. Anthony

Ant, you should know better than to build a 392, A 354 will out perform and out last a 92 any day, a 92 when bored 30 over has .087 wall thickness, 354 has .170. thats why your car went as fast as mine, with only 360 cubes, to my 430 the walls would go egg shape after 2 runs and the car would take a shit, remember we finally filled it with boat armor? if you run on the street your going to need a BIG radiator. But remember what we use to say, fa ca catz ta pad a page a ta. 😀

dino
            Keymaster

ANT…Check your E-mail…I sent you a “contact” in Bethel that can lead you to It …street rodder Guy, Bill Coleman knows. Ol Buddie of mine …Go Get It !

anthony-terenzio

But remember what we use to say, fa ca catz ta pad a page a ta
                    LOL I use that one all the time

masracingtd1167
                    Participant

Anthony I think you should put it back together as a race car and go have some fun.

anthony-terenzio
                            quote masracingtd1167:

Anthony I think you should put it back together as a race car and go have some fun.

I have enuff headaches and are we having fun yet

m-amp-m-speed-amp-custom

Antone:
                                Long time! Do you still have THE helmet?? Loved it 😎 . Your car was so COOL, pretty and fast what else could you ask for?
                                Rich, M&M

dino
                                Keymaster

It seems Antone has become somewhat of a recluse ,for lack of a better word….freinds loose contact with him,for weeks at a time 😯 ….still waiting for someone to get over to Bethel,Ct. and get a shot of the car as it is now.

71-nova-632

IS THIS FOR SALE I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE IT BACK

dino
                                        Keymaster

Rob…I will contact my “operative” in Bethel…He works for the town…knows where everything is ,And try to get info of who has it and where it is. Photo would be great .THAT would be one Bad Banana to restore AND run at our Nostalgia Drags !

dino
                                            Keymaster

Not too much luck on the search.New info recieved indicates the place where car was kept has new owners…rumor had it the car went to Florida BUT came back up north.Guy that had it in this place in Bethel can’t be found and it maybe went through several owners after him .Going to put photos up on Hamb (Jalopy journal) and see what comes back.

hearse-bill

Been A while but I have still been on the hunt…..Murph has gotten us permission to see the car….I am going to his house this Saturday(Nov 20th) bright and early…hope to get pictures and as much info as I can…Murph says the guy is cool….but very touchy about this car…so I will be polite and see what I can find out….he was a big fan of the hearse, so, I am bringing all of my old pictures ad the ones of the current build…hopefully this will get us current info and condition…I hope that his seing the hearse being done will prompt him to allow the car to either be sold or have him do something with it….Murph is working on the car for Dad and I …not that I need another project…but if that gets the car into new hands…we can go from there….keep you all posted…wish me luck!!!!!!

patina
                                                    Participant

Any new information on this one ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓

Pat

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.