Ask, Inquires, and Questions

Forums Forums RACE TECH QUESTION FORUM Ask, Inquires, and Questions

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    patina
    Participant

Here,s one; Why are there 7 pages of Ford Asks, 2 pages of Chevy Questions and 3 Inqueries about Mopar. Either Ford people need a lot of help and Mopar people have all the answers already, or more Ford fans know how to use the computers better than Mopar people. Whatever the case GM is in between.

Pat

dino
        Keymaster

Or …they can All post a NEW topic and start their own question wait for an answer and the Mopar guys can answer the ford questions.

don-kauer

Casey……………You need to get involved here………Straighten these Ford and Mopar guys out……….Don….

billy-casey

Your rite Don , I must …. I have one Question for the Ford and Chrysler guys …… WHAT POSSESSES YOU PEOPLE TO RACE THOSE THINGS …… 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 …. Speed Casey

don-kauer

Thanks Billy, I could’nt fight these guys off alone………Maybe we can make up BOW TIES for their doors……..Hey check your Email..Don……..

gramdog1
                        Participant

Casey,one word answer—-WINNING 😀 😀

storm-king-2

Casey,
                                And a 3 word answer: THEY DON’T BREAK !
                                Bill

mikey

😮 Bill, I know your going to be mad at me, but they don’t have the HORSEPOWER to break things!! Sorry, but sometimes the truth hurts. 😆 😆 😆 Mikey

storm-king-2

Mikey,
                                        What powers the fastest drag racing vehicles, & what engines are they based on? What is the quickest & fastest S/S class, & what powers them?
                                        Thank you,
                                        Bill

john-sachs-sr
                                        Participant

Bill,
                                            On top of everything else,Mikey is going to ask you what SS car rang a bell at the Barrett/Jackson auction ? 😯 😯
                                            John 😉

storm-king-2

O00, oooo, ooo I know the answer, wasn’t that the one of none 454 chevy ragtop, 700hp I think, 671 blower, J/stock, ran 8.70’s.
                                                See I know my about cheby’s too.
                                                Bill

mikey

Billy, just remember what they stuck in the Pro Car when you sold it ❗ Wasn’t a mopar, was it ❓ ❓ This is just humor right, I’m not going to get a letter bomb am I ❓ ❓ ……..Mikey 😀

storm-king-2

Could happen. See now, if you had bought it back then, you wouldn’t be saying all this silly stuff. You would be a true believer.
                                                        Bill

mikey

Billy, I hate to admit it, but you may be correct ❗ Again, for about the one hundredth time, I think……”WHAT IF” 😕
                                                            🙁 Mikey 😥 😥

storm-king-2

Mikey,
                                                                You would have had the thrill of your life my friend.
                                                                Bill

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.