Ask, Inquires, and Questions

Forums Forums RACE TECH QUESTION FORUM Ask, Inquires, and Questions

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    storm-king-2

It seem’s that mopar always trailed in sales of the big 3. A lot of the reasons are covered in ” We Were the Ramchargers”. I often wonder what sales would have been like if the aftermarket had produced the variety of performance parts for mopars that they did for GM. Looking at Catalogs, I don’t know who was worse off, Ford or Chrysler. Fortunately through the efforts of the Ramchargers, Chrysler had a pretty good supply line of parts, that were available to anyone running a mopar.
        Bill

storm-king-2

Thanks Don. And I agree with Mikey also, I do think it is all his fault.
            Bill

mikey

Thanks, Bill you really know how to make a guy feel good!!………….Mikey

paul-ceasrine

Bill (SK2),
                    Always thought ‘Gratiot Auto Supply’ did a good job on the Mopar stuff, back in the late 60’s
                    and early 70’s.,,Can’t think of any others in that range…
                    Do you know what its like to hear,,”I want to build my Chevy engine with an optional
                    Z-28 cam and fuelie heads”,, 🙄
                    Paul

babycakes
                    Participant

Ah Dino,perhaps you can answer this question.Though it may take awhile.

babycakes
                        Participant

Thanks Dino,the answer was the way we like it,’short and sweet’ delete!

……………..this refers to a ‘Spamer” that asked here some dumb question,just to get “into” our data base ….GONE !

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.