Chevy …!?…..in Ford Land ……………

Forums Forums CURRENT MEMBERS RIDES / RACING Chevy …!?…..in Ford Land ……………

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    tomatohead
    Participant

what the heck is that ❗ ❓ ❗ ❓ , …….. an “orange” engine block ❓ …… could it be true ❓ ❓ ……. in a “blue” block garage ❓ ❓ ……………… or wait ❗ ………. its the new engine for Rons vette !! ……. boy that was close ❗ 😆 ……..yes we will be giving the new vette engine a little “massage” it will get a 72 4 bt main 350 +30 bore, Melling oil pump, Cloyes roller chain, Comptition Cams cam and lifters and pushrods, cyl. head work ,PC seals and a Weiand alum intake ❗ …………….. tomato ❗ ………… original vette engine will be taken out and stored till later ………………. 😀

Attachments:

tomatohead
        Participant

Heres a picutre of Ron s vette at the 19th at Marcus 😀 ….. and in my garage , ……. I have to tell you Ron let me drive it and its nothing like the Fairlane 😆 ❗ ❗ ………cant wait to try it after the “massage” ……… why is the distributor in the back of the motor ❓ ❓ ……. ill have to call “Casey” or “Blake” and ask them guys they might know 😀 ❗

Attachments:

tomatohead
            Participant

started to diss – assy the vette heads so I could cut the guides down in height and diameter for the “high” 😀 lift cam and new teflon seals ………………………….. clean them up now and valve job next ………….and the beat goes on ❗ 2nd annual nostalgia drags 😀 ❗ … tomato 😀

Attachments:

tomatohead
                Participant

…………some more of the little massaging being done on the “new” vette motor ………………… tomato

Attachments:

tomatohead
                    Participant

…………… cam , lifters , pushrods , adjust the valves and then its aluminum intake time 😆 ❗ ………………. tomato

Attachments:

dino
                        Keymaster

Is this a How-To article? 😀

billy-casey

Hay Tomato , Glad youve seen the light , and your playing with a real engine now … look at Tom Blake’s Mustang … a real car …that Ford now has a heartbeat … 😆 😆 😆 … hope you had a great holiday season , Billy

tomatohead
                                Participant

…. A How To ❓ ❓ no , not really 😀 but if I would go head and put one of these FORD 😆 motors in the vette ❗ then it would be a How To ❗ 😆 we would really have everybody “singing” then “Dino” ❗ but here are some shots of the day ……………. is that the SUNSHINE – ING ❗ …………….. tomato

Attachments:

dino
                                    Keymaster

gotta have that ‘vine -ripe tomato’ cup,

tomatohead
                                        Participant

……….. what I really wish I had was a Dover Drag Strip coffee mug 😀 😆 ………. ya know a nice orange one with black lettering on it 😀 ……………………….. tomato 😀

Attachments:

dino
                                            Keymaster

one thing at a time…Min. quantity orders cost big bucks…not planning on getting too “novelty store” . Stuff planned real Drag Nostalgia. V-Bob mentioned playing cards….somebody else said key chains 😯 can’t warehouse everything.

patina
                                                Participant

POSTER, POSTER, POSTER, POSTER

Pat

dino
                                                    Keymaster

Jesh! I’m trying to get the race organized….You some spicy meatball with the Poster Thing! Got Everything Cooking …wait til Dinners ready.Thats a full color Digital Print we’re converting to four color process from original Vector Files. Our cool printer doing some tricks .Now back to the program already in progress…Ford guy in Chevy land ,Staring Lionardo DiNardo and the Tomato skins.

tomatohead
                                                        Participant

………. Pat we gotta go easy on the “BOSS” 😆 ❗ …….. “Dino” ya know “WE” all LOVE you 😀

tomatohead
                                                            Participant

Man ,…….. what am I going to get my wife for VALENTINES DAY 😀 ………………….. maybe a CORVETTE 😆 ………………. nnaaa maybe chocolate covered strawberries 😀 , I get them cuase I like em 😆 ❗ ……………. its been FREZZIN ❗ in the garage maybe Ill get some kerosene for the heater and work on pulling the motor out of the vette before the “BIG GAME” sunday 😀 …….. Colts ❓ ……… Saints ❓ what you say ❗

Attachments:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.