Chevy …!?…..in Ford Land ……………

Forums Forums CURRENT MEMBERS RIDES / RACING Chevy …!?…..in Ford Land ……………

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    mikey

Hey Tomato, you guys did a lot of nice work there!! Looks really good. 😀 Please tell me that those stock looking rockers are 1.6 ratio. Please,please. 😯 😮 ………….Mikey 😆

tomatohead
        Participant

Mikey , they are stock 1.5 s and they are going to be REPLACED ❗ with Comp Cams Roller tip rockers same ratio 😀 got the call from Ron last nite , said he ordered them ,so still pulling the “stock” vette motor out today 😀 …….. “T”

tomatohead
            Participant

……… heres the new rockers and have got them on already 😀 ……………………………..tomato

Attachments:

don-kauer

Hey Tomato, When are you coming to Lloyds……….We want to meet you………….Don…….

dino
                    Keymaster

TomatoHead ! ….”tastes Like a V8″…MM crew ….look out …the tomato Man is on the prowl…..he’s a Trip!

tomatohead
                        Participant

……….. Don , I am just like you guys …….. busy just trying to do what needs to be done , you know … “”RACE CAR STUFF “” 😀 …….. We will ALL meet probably at Dover Fest “2” ❗ ,,,, you know so we can talk and eat at the same time 😆 see all there …………………………………. tomato

tomatohead
                            Participant

…… yes the sun was out we had the garage door open 😀 and so was Rons motor ❗ out of the vette , thats Ron hiding behind the motor hoist with the motor out , I guess this is what us Old Dover Farts do in the winter time ❗ …………… Hop-Up there Motors ❗ ………………………………………….

Attachments:

tomatohead
                                Participant

…………. Man Alright ❗ we had Sunshine AND Power for saturday ❗ rolled the cars out and had plenty of room inside to work on the vette motor ………. wish you guys told me the vette pan was different 😆

Attachments:

tomatohead
                                    Participant

……… OK I think I got this right , ….. vette pan goes with vette pick up tube ,…. right ❓ ……….. boy will I be Glad when I am done with this Chevy stuff 😀 ….. Iam getting to OLD to learn new “tricks” ……. “ruff”ruff” 😆

Attachments:

tomatohead
                                        Participant

…………. ok just about ready for paint 😀 …………………………………..

Attachments:

tomatohead
                                            Participant

…….. man … I dont know what is taking me so long 😕 on this swap must be the color 😯 getting the stuff ready to bolt on and drop back in the car …………….. so I guess if Ron runs the vette it will be it the 4 speed class !!!

Attachments:

dino
                                                Keymaster

Bet he has parts left over when he’s done 😆

tomatohead
                                                    Participant

……. Real Nice weather ❗ Wish I had time to visit Patina when John went up to Red Hook but have been busy trying to finish up cleaning and paint parts for the vette 😀 we should install Monday afternnon 😆 at least thats what we are planning 😆 ❗

Attachments:

tomblake
                                                        Participant

tomatohead……Looking good and almost finished. Not bad for a Ford guy.
                                                            Happy Easter.

patina
                                                            Participant

Mater Happy Easter! I made a few loaves of easter bread, been cooking a rib roast and orange dill carrots have a few bottles of Sangiovese wine. Life is good! Like I told Roxrec if I’m going to go broke I’m going to enjoy myself and then owe. Blake I hope we meet up someday, unfortunatly I’m not moving to Fla. no snow skiing.

Happy Easter to all and to all a good night.

Pat

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.