Diggers New DIGGER

Forums Forums CURRENT MEMBERS RIDES / RACING Diggers New DIGGER

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Pat- Digger changed his user name awhile back from Digger Dave to just Digger…He has old Posts under the old name ….Search Both ..see old ‘current projects’….Digger Dave And Digger…lots of stuff…Ran A speed shop in Stamford…drove a Digger ! rear engine corvair power …ran the Sycamore cruise with me and a bunch more…worked for Hot Rod magazine and ran a mail order business “Shake ,Rattle & Roll”………….A long long time ago…in land far away…there was basicly only one source for real, authentic 50’s style custom car accessories. That planet was “Shake,Rattle & Roll” …Digger Daves mail order business that operated out of my sign shop for awile in Danbury Ct. So when the Prop guy for the movie “Heart like a Wheel ” needed to dress up the movie cars depicting Shirley And her husbands early street racing scenes ,Dave Was the source Oh- Viet Nam Vet too .
        http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=53

http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=32

masracingtd1167
        Participant

Hey Dave when are we gonna test out your new dragster?

digger

I’m working on it. With the help of a lot of old and new friends I’m making progress. You know who you are! Love ya all!
                Masiello you’re going to be the first one to drive it!

Attachments:

dino
                Keymaster

DIGGER Report …just in… Dragster is finished and Fired ! .Dave says sound is awesome.All systems tested and OK ..Planning shakedown runs at Napierville-Canada in about two weeks.

digger

car is runnig, sounds great , time will tell.

Attachments:

dino
                        Keymaster

But when ya get it ( lettering)….It will be SO KOOL….like skipping exits to take a pee . when ya finally go ,it feels so good. “Piccasso” here has some new truck lettering for ya. what was THAT ? me thinks crafty Digger pulling reverse psycology… 😎 hey it worked!

masracingtd1167
                            Participant

Digger if you need any thing give me a call

dino
                                Keymaster

Hey-Billy …I just called him! He was sitting in the dragster mumbling ” Vroom -Vroom “….

masracingtd1167
                                    Participant

That ‘s our little Digger Dave

tomatohead
                                        Participant

…….. its very nice 😀 ❗ hope you make it to the Dover Drags at Island 😀 ❗ …………………. can you put a Ford motors in those chassis ❓ ❓ 😀 ……………

digger

thanks tomatohead,i had alot of help from all my old friends, i,ve seen them with ford motors but only in the rear view mirror.

digger

RUNS LIKE A SWISS WATCH,MAY HAVE SOME TOP SECRET STUFF GOING ON, NOT SURE YET, STAY TUNED

Attachments:

tomatohead
                                                    Participant

……… OK 1st I am starting to like this dragster thing 😀 , and OK OK I know you all know I am mixed up 😕 but is this dragster in stamford CT or in Canada or KEY WEST or 1500 miles away 😕 ……..or is it in BROOKLYN ❗ …….. dont see any snow in any of the pictures ❓ so must be FLA ❓ or is that “TOP SECRET” too ❓ 😕 🙄 OH and I loved the come back with the Ford motor in the rear view mirror 😀

digger

the car is in upstate ny,and i am either in sarasota or key west i go where ever it is the warmest. i was born in brooklyn.

Attachments:

dino
                                                            Keymaster

T-Head…Diggers WAAAAaaaaaay up there ,at the crossroads of Rt.9 & Rt.9n .Off of 87 by Lake Champlain….as soon as it gets to below 60 …he bails to warm weather.Who’s gonna drive it Digger .When you going back ?.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 71 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.