Diggers New DIGGER

Forums Forums CURRENT MEMBERS RIDES / RACING Diggers New DIGGER

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

YOU had one

masracingtd1167
        Participant

Digger it’s easier to get into a rear engine dragster with a skirt on ! Tomato head taka a look at King chassis .com

bossguy

Tomato, last time I talked to Ralph Barrasi at R&R Machine in Poughkeepsie he told me he had a rear engine S&W chassis he wanted to get rid of. Dino, Ralph told me he raced a green Anglia with King Kong on the grille shell. I’ve never seen a pic of it on here. I told him he should join this site. I don’t know if he did.

digger

billy i posted that just for you , i knew i,d get a responce, you know i love those front motor cars the best.

dino
                    Keymaster

Check this….with Diggers ‘old’ user name…computer screw-up ,now just uses ‘digger’ (reregister).
                        http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=497&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=digger

digger

i hired this old geezer to drive my car

Attachments:

dino
                            Keymaster

……………a little editting magic …and Guess who ? Big Daddy

Attachments:

digger

just got my new fire jacket, what a concept, you pay for something and they send it to you.

Attachments:

digger

heading back to ny in a week, can’t wait to work on the car again

Attachments:

tomatohead
                                        Participant

…… DIG 😀 do you have a trailer yet ❓ ……..are you going to be able to make Rhinebeck Show ❓ ❓ ……….

digger

buying a new traier when i get home,not sure about rhinebeck

bossguy

I think Patina is selling his trailer.

digger

how long is it

bossguy

I was just talking to him last nite. I think he said 38′. He’ll have it at Rhinebeck this weekend. Down the bottom of the hill from the State Police, public restrooms area. Ist Cav flag on it. Bunch of ODF standin around, gettin in the way 😀

digger

new trailer came today

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 71 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.