Diggers New DIGGER

Forums Forums CURRENT MEMBERS RIDES / RACING Diggers New DIGGER

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    tomatohead
    Participant

……ooooohhhhhhh now I get the canada drag strip thing , 🙄 I think. wouldnt it be easyier going to lebanon instead of going thruogh customs ❓ ❓

masracingtd1167
        Participant

Looking forward to see my old pal Digger race again ! Even if the motor is in the wrong place!

gene-terenzio-sr
            Participant
                quote masracingtd1167:

Looking forward to see my old pal Digger race again ! Even if the motor is in the wrong place!

He don’t want the extra weight of a drive shaft?

digger

thanks billy and gene,

Attachments:

tomatohead
                    Participant

…… Well …. lets see ❓ ….. Billy seems to be able to get top speed and low et with his dragster …. ❓ and I am starting to like this dragster thing ❓ ….. Diggers new rail has a BIG block in it ❓ …. and I think if I can get a Ford motor in one of those ❓ ………. Dino …. do we need a FORD powered dragster ❓ ……………………….

digger

tomatohead you should build one i have seen a few really good running ford dragsters. but rapid roy was always favorite.

dino
                            Keymaster

Here …Rapid Roy Boutin’s Ford Dragster

Attachments:

tomatohead
                                Participant

……DIGGER …DINO …I have been lookin at frames already here and there 😮 what is the wheel base on “RAPID ROYS RAIL”” ❓ Digger whats your wheelbase and “BILLY MAS” ol pal whats your wheelbase ❓ and YES ❗ LOVE ❗ the “ROYS” rail with the small Ford ,but the small motor will NEVER float my boat 😯 “IF” I fined and get a chassis its BIG BLOCK all the way or nothing 😀 ………. just ask DIGGER about “HIS” big block 😀 he ll tell ya ❗ ……..now I have to go back to work on the Fairlane traction bars 😀 ……………. OH anybody know wheres Roys Rail ❓ Digger ❓ Dino ❓ Dover CSI ❓

digger

roys car looks to be around 150 in.my last front motor car was 187in. my new one is 225 in.that small block ford in roys car always ran well.and he could drive the hell out of a dragster

Attachments:

masracingtd1167
                                        Participant

HEY Mater I think that’s agreat idea .Roy’s old car could never pass cert today believe it or not the whole front half or that dragster was made out of square tubing . If your gonna build a car make sure it is safe. If you look at the pictures from Island that other front motor dragster is Ford powered.Come on in the water’s fine

dino
                                            Keymaster

Ya see “Christine” in the background ? whats Digger up to with THAT?

digger

i knew that billy, how that car ever held up is beond me, dino thats my 57 plymouth 13000 mile car i was in it the day it was delivered brand new, it sat under cover for over 30 years. it was given to me when the owner died

tomatohead
                                                    Participant

…… V-BOB I think you would like this dragster chassis 😀 , looks like John Milners ❗ …doesnt it ❗ ❓ , anyway its for sale found it on the internet ,I like it very much but dont have $5500 for it ,and the big Chev motor has got to go but I think this would be a good one for me 😀 …I like the style very much ❗

Attachments:

dino
                                                        Keymaster

Right look alright.60’s all the way ! ..single loop cage might not pass tech? No tech -no race …Billy is it ok? Will the guy sell it less motor?

digger

front motor cars are for baby’s, if you build the motor right you don’t have to put it out front to keep an eye on it.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 71 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.