DOVER AT THE VALLEY 2017…Photos By KMAN

Forums Forums NOSTALGIA DRAGS 9th ANNUAL DOVER DRAG STRIP NOSTALGIA DRAGS 2017 DOVER AT THE VALLEY 2017…Photos By KMAN

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    frank-j-majauskas
    Participant

Mr. K-Man, Awesome pictures as always my friend ❗ ❗ Like you said before,
        if you can’t make the show, the K-Man will bring it to you ❗ 😮 Thanks so
        much for your thoughtfulness. Sorry I missed you on Saturday. I enjoyed the day.

Frank… 😎

kman
        Participant

Thank you Mr. Pete.. V Man.. and Mr. Frank..Not Only do i thank you for the kind words but my camera totin’ sidekick thanks you too … got to say beautiful job my brother Steve … Sorry to have missed so many of you but ahhhh … work to do … actually I was going to shoot the drags and Steve was going to shoot the car show … but… there was so much action on the strip… well.. the 2 of us couldn’t cover it all … awesome event…

kman
            Participant

Got a little bit of the car show winners parade …

kman
                Participant

kman
                    Participant

babycakes
                        Participant

Once again I tip my hat off to you K-Man,and also to bro, Steve, for the ‘colorful’ and crystal ‘clear photos! Excellent job as I have mentioned before and may I speak for a lot of us ODF’s….’we love seeing them Chuck’!!! Thank you again for sharing them! :geek: 😛 Mr. Pete.

kman
                            Participant

Mr. Pete … Glad you enjoyed the show …. got a bunch more pics but mostly repetition … same cars different angles etc. .So just might be time to close it out. It was fun… stay well my friend …

kman
                                Participant

vbob
                                    Participant

HEY

Great job Kman !!!
                                        Were U using asa 400 ?
                                        ‘V’

kman
                                        Participant

^^^^^^^^ …. 🙂 .. 🙂 .. 🙂 …

dino
                                            Keymaster

K-MAN ‘captures’ The “pulse” and “fell” of the Event. Lots of guys taking lots of action shots.Still waiting to get all their stuff. But…Chuck has a keen eye for giving us all the behind the scenes candid pit action…folks doing the usual not recorded ‘drama’ and quite honestly interesting tid-bits of what go’s into an actual race-day’ Plus I appreciate his Artists eye for kool close-up details of stuff most walk right by. Every year he shows me all the cars and things I run around and miss. I would say majority of his work is suitable for Framing and will use a majortiy of his his shots (with full Photo Credit) for a bunch of articles about the event I plan to send out to major publications and Media outlets ( online & Print) Its a wonder no one hasn’t grabbed him up in a Pro Photo position. Of course while he’s sneaking around the Pits and Car Show…other guys are getting the runs on the track..A total Photo record …duplicates” yes .but better have more than leave things out. Each Photographer has their Own signature Style…But ther’es only one K-Man…Thanks So much for being a part ….now you can go fishing.But First …Fill us In on Brother ‘Steve” Who Helped You. Photography must be in the family Genes.???

pacers-auto-inc
                                                Participant

Fantastic photos kman!!!Thanks for sharing!

pacers-auto-inc
                                                    Participant

I agree with you Pat. Dino did a stellar job at making this event shine. And that it did. We have been to many nostalgia events around the country and this was one of the best. Seeing the stands packed was a great sight to see. We look forward to coming back.

kman
                                                        Participant

I AM FREAKEN’ HUMBLED… Dino … that was Awesome and i thank you … the Pacers… holy shit !!!! .. man… i got to go way back into the think machine …. Pacers speed shop built a killer engine for a dune buggy that my 1st father in law was building for my then punk little bro in law… guessing the year to be .. early 70’s .. maybe… we had the engine done there and got the big tires and rims there.. lots of chrome … ran that lil’ shit at westhampton .. that much i remember.. HA… i do remember one of the owners telling the kid how lucky he is .. lost touch… a long time ago….Rave On Pacers !!!…

kman
                                                            Participant

Holy Crapola.. that car was soooooooooooo fast it blew the glasses off my mush !!!!!! … welcome to the Dover Drags !!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 75 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.