DOVER AT THE VALLEY 2017…Photos By KMAN

Forums Forums NOSTALGIA DRAGS 9th ANNUAL DOVER DRAG STRIP NOSTALGIA DRAGS 2017 DOVER AT THE VALLEY 2017…Photos By KMAN

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    kman
    Participant

kman
        Participant

dino
            Keymaster

Thats what I’m talkin ’bout…Catching folks being themselves…GrandPa Dover-Smokey…Grover…Lisa (who worked tirelessly in the Goodie Both)…Shimer …the whole gang.

fastlane

WOW 😯 Great Photos K-man Thanks For Adding Us / These Vintage Dragbike Class Photos To The Lineup. It Was A Very Hazy Hot & Humid Weekend For Us Waiting For Our Turn To Wow The Crowd On Sunday Afternoon In Those Hot Leathers. I lost 5 Lbs Over The Weekend 😆 Keep Up The Good Work While Fastlanes Slowly Building Up The Nostalgia / Dover Vintage Dragbike Class With More Quality Entrys For Next Years 10th Annual Event 😎

masracingtd1167
                    Participant

I have been real busy since we got back from the race so I have not had a chance to post any thing ! You have turned this race into something great ! Not just Dino and the Lebanon crew but the racers and fans who support this race !The best part is Dino has found a way to include every one who wants to compete and I think that is why this race is so successful ! Great job everybody !

topgun
                        Participant

Great photos kman thanks for including me
                            Rich topgun

kman
                            Participant

Thanks Rich … found this pic and a few others on a chip that was still in my camera … enjoy …

kman
                                Participant

kman
                                    Participant

kman
                                        Participant

kman
                                            Participant

kman
                                                Participant

frank-j-majauskas
                                                    Participant

Just awesome pics Chuck ❗ THANKS ❗ ❗ Those Dover Drags
                                                        at The Valley are special. Great seeing everyone… 😀

Frank… 😎

babycakes
                                                        Participant

” OUR CUPS RUNNETH OVER” CHUCK (aka K-MAN) with once again ‘beautiful’ clear-cut photos of the Dover Event for 2017! For those who couldn’t make it, here ya go! No way can it be any closer than being there, “THANKS” to Chuck!!! ENJOY THEM!!! :geek: 😮 😀 Mr.Pete.

kman
                                                            Participant

^^^^… Thanks Guys … and see ya’ at the races !!! ….

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 75 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.