DOVER-FEST COUNTDOWN final plans

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION DOVER-FEST COUNTDOWN final plans

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

5…as in FIVE V-Bob still out

jason-68-l78

Sorry I didn’t read first. I am just so overwhelmed about this forum, a lot of information. I am going to drive down on Saturday it is about a 2 hour drive for me. I hope someone remebers my car!I have already called all my friends.

Jason

storm-king

At the risk of the wrath of Dino, what goes on if its 20 degrees, crap weather and miserable Saturday when the plan is to trek to the track?
                Just work on archiving, taping, etc?

dino
                Keymaster

AS of 2:45 Tues at wunderground.com here’s the latest (always Changes):….link ,one page back

Friday
                    …… Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 20s.
                    Friday Night
                    …..Mostly clear in the evening…then becoming mostly cloudy. A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Lows around 10 above.
                    Saturday
                    …….Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow showers. Highs in the lower 30s.

50% yes 50% No ,the way I see it

dover1320

This just in confirmed with Richy Shott he’s in and counting down Gill may be there also . I know smokey wants to talk with him they have not seen each other since ”65”. Brian M.

dino
                        Keymaster

vbob
                            Participant

Hey

Dino,
                                Have a safe trip, remember,dont talk to strangers,don’t touch anything,if you do wash your hands,make sure you keep your $$ in your shoe!!
                                Give a call Friday nite!!See you early Saturday!!
                                Guys, there’s a motel,Bel Air on route 22 just north of where I 684 turns into route 22 it’s on the right, Burger King is on the left just before the motel, If your driving a Chevy it’s about 20 mins to Wingdale!!
                                If your driving anything else it’ll take you 1/2 hour!!

‘V’

dino
                                Keymaster

Thats my Video Bob …and wash behind your ears …were having company ya know .

billy-casey

your rite Bob , If you have a ford or chrysler , best leave now and bring cab fair just in case 😆 😆 😆 bIlly

quote video Bob:

Hey

Dino,
                                        Have a safe trip, remember,dont talk to strangers,don’t touch anything,if you do wash your hands,make sure you keep your $$ in your shoe!!
                                        Give a call Friday nite!!See you early Saturday!!
                                        Guys, there’s a motel,Bel Air on route 22 just north of where I 684 turns into route 22 it’s on the right, Burger King is on the left just before the motel, If your driving a Chevy it’s about 20 mins to Wingdale!!
                                        If your driving anything else it’ll take you 1/2 hour!!

‘V’

billy-casey

Hey Dino… did you get indoor plumbing down there yet 😆 😆 😆 Billy

quote dinotheweirdo:

Thats my Video Bob …and wash behind your ears …were having company ya know .
                                            dino
                                            Keymaster

THREE
                                                Here’s latest Weather report:

Saturday
                                                …..Mostly cloudy. A chance of snow in the morning…then snow likely in the afternoon. Light snow accumulation possible. Cold with highs in the lower 20s. Light and variable winds. Chance of snow 60 percent.

Saturday Night
                                                …..Snow likely. Little or no additional snow accumulation. Lows 15 to 20. Chance of snow 60 percent

jason-68-l78

So is it still on if it snows?

vbob
                                                    Participant

Hey
                                                        Just got back from the Dover Fest site,aka Genes, Sams,Jaycees!!!Checked out the pool!
                                                        Bring your swim trunks,the water is great!!!
                                                        Looking forward to meeting all you ODF’s!!!

‘V’ Bob

Attachments:

billy-casey

Video Bob … that was great , you would make a great politition , but also remember if that was the forcast 35 years ago we would still tow up to the track and hope they didn’t call it 😆 😆 😆 come on guys , there not calling for a big storm
                                                            only possible light snow … how many times do they have this type of forcast and all it does is fart a little . i’m coming from Rhode Island no matter what and hope for the best . remember , DRIVE LIKE HELL , YOU’LL GET THERE 😈 Billy

vbob
                                                            Participant

Hey
                                                                I talked to K. Dunn,he said He’ll see us there !
                                                                I told him to bring a sleeping bag and we’ll have a pajama party upstairs!There’s pleanty of floor space !!
                                                                I can see him in Super Man pjs’ with the feet built in !!LOL!

‘V’

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.