DOVER-FEST COUNTDOWN final plans

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION DOVER-FEST COUNTDOWN final plans

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

Hey
        Now that Dino is otta the house can we have sum fun!!!LOL
        ‘V’

billy-casey

went to Kevin’s house last week … only about 15 minutes away … he’s got some real nice street rods . knows quite a bit about early Dover days 😛 Billy

vbob
            Participant

Hey
                Pic I took of the guys leaving from R.I. going to the Dover Fest!!

“v’

Attachments:

dino
                Keymaster

Fooled YA ….leaving early Fri…..drivin’ sraight thru …got all day /night to get there. Upstairs Bob prepping the ‘room’.
                    Update…Drake IS IN N.Y. already! and will make it….Also ,talked to Chris Swift …He’s in Too & promises to get on forum….Digger will be arriving early .

billy-casey

Video Bob … Thats my old boat . just sold it in october , the new ones on the way . got a government bail out … what a country .. GOD BLESS AMERICA .. I’ll go belly up this coming october and do it again , all you got to do is be a lying dirtbag politition an anything goes at our expence… 😆 😈 Billy

vbob
                        Participant

Hey
                            Good thing I always say nice things about U !!lOL!!
                            You better be driving a Chevy!!!
                            Watch out for me on the road in N.Y. all day tomorrow!!

‘V’

vbob
                            Participant

Hey
                                Thats about a 12 hour ride 690 miles for you Dino.I did 1,300 miles this week so far and have 400 miles to do tomorrow!!
                                Then drive to Wingdale and back home Sat. !!!

‘V’

dover1320

Packing up and heading to Jayces today getting the room ready and calls are still coming in the latest The Mad Frenchmen is in. SEE YA THERE, Brian M .

dino
                                    Keymaster

See page 1 of this, for the BOLD—>Final Plans & Schedule…….”At Jayces from about 4 on (when Dark out) after doing odd photos & video, and Awards After we all all eat 5-6-7 ? This is my Final Post…..AFK-(away from keyboard)
                                        …………………………………..”Dino has left the building” ….northbound and down …..loaded up and truckin….we gotta do what they said can’t be done ….got a long way to go ….and a short time to get there…we northbound ….hear that diesel hum.” ….Smokey & the Bandit…one of my favorites…………….SEE YA SOON !

bossguy

Hey Speed Casey, it’s hard to tell from the pic. Is your boat bringing in Haitians, Cubans or Mexicans? 😆 😆

billy-casey

now , now Jack ,,, you know my feelings on that , im returning them at no charge to the tax payers 😆 😆 😆 hope to see you at the dover fest sat. … Billy

bossguy

Speed, As we used to say in the Coast Guard, “Why don’t Haitians bathe?” Cause they usually wash up on shore! I’m planning on being there, I’m just watching the weather real close!

tomatohead
                                                    Participant

I told my wife that in didnt look to good for her fight back from Mexico will the possibilty of some snow ,so I am going to swing by and see all ,besides “Food”s my mddle name !! 😆 Jayces or Bust !!! ………………….tomato ! 😀

vbob
                                                        Participant

Hey
                                                            Just picked up the cake tonite and ready to roll into Wingdale tomorrow!!
                                                            SeeUall there!!!

‘V’

dino
                                                            Keymaster

Dino HERE….LiVE From Upstairs BOB’S palatial penthouse!….Hi above jayces Bar Overlooking wonderful downtown Wingdale….pulled in just as V-Bob predicted …12 hours straight thru!. Me and Brian Enjoying the hospitality watching old Dover Movies !!! See ya Sat.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.