Dover Fest……OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Dover Fest……OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 76 total)
  • Author
    tomatohead
    Participant

… Smokin” it was nice to meet him, hes a solid young man , AND the winner of the First Race ❗ see you guys soon ❗

bossguy

Tried to give the wonderful folks at the Riverview a plug too! I had a great time, thanks for everything.

patina
            Participant

Jack I don’t remember the 57 going down hill, or were you falling over.

Pat

bossguy

I wuz tryin to duplicate Dovers shut down area Pat 😆 I think Dover was closed a long time before that Trooper was born 😀

vbob
                    Participant

HEY
                        This could be”OUR”song !!
                        ‘V’
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5pkkAhETYg

patina
                        Participant

Hey VB what do you do in your days off?

Pat

vbob
                            Participant

HEY
                                Pat, I know where Red Hook is LOL!!
                                Oh,the Valley in a couple!!
                                ‘V’

bossguy

Good choice VB! Sums it up nicely. You may have to be our Rock and roll DJ, “Where the hits with a beat get a rapid repeat”
                                    Brian, is there a picnic area around there where we could have a bring yer own picnic? and the cars?

frank-j-majauskas
                                    Participant

Hey Don,
                                        I guess I’m in ! I got through my first post. Just like I told V it’s
                                        a piece of cake. 🙂 Great seeing you, Billy, John and the SP7 gang.
                                        Great seeing all the smiling faces. Take care brother. ty
                                        Frank…

billy-casey

Hi Everyone……Speeeed Casey here……WHAT A DAY!!!!!! I am just coming down off my high from this weekend…..I was so honored to have been inducted into ODF Hall of Fame….Great seeing everyone , old friends and new, brought back Great Memories. All we needed was our race cars to go back 35 years. The weather was great….Good being with you all, made a great weekend out of it and boy did we have a good time. Thank you Dino, V Bob and Brian for a job well done and keeping it alive. Talk to you soon still absorbing all the good times old and new …..Billy 😀 😀 😀

…………………………………Hey You and the rest make it happen…Loved the line you said when the cop left “Hey Dino remember the cop that arrested you?…Thats his Grandson” . wise guy! dino

dino
                                            Keymaster

Hey Frank.’bout time …See guys ,like Frank said -posting is a piece of cake….All you ‘lookers and lurkers’ ,jump in the water’s fine…get bogged down call me ! I’ll walk ya through it. I KNOW there were more guys at Dover Fest that posted here so far.Tell your stories ,relate your day…..don’t have to write a book …I type with one finger 😆

pmbuick
                                                Participant

Thanks to all involved Dino,V-Bob, Brian and your families. We had a great time can’t wait for the next one. Peter

don-kauer

For those that missed Saturday: It’s hard to explain what we experienced…..It was one of those awesome happenings…Still can’t get it out of my mind……… ❗ ❗ ❗ 🙂 🙂

vbob
                                                        Participant

HEY

OK, lets go over this ,we have had 19 Dover Drag Strip Reunion’s, un @#$%^& real!!
                                                            We had a Dover Drag Strip Nostalgia Race,( still cant figure out how this came about from Tomatohead wanting to have a Dove Drag Strip race )we have had two Dover Drag Strip Fests’s, cops, blizzard, we have had 62,000 plus hits on the Dover Drag Strip Site!Decals ,posters,videos,3,500 pictures!!What the hell!!!Guys comming two times from Fl.to race
                                                            We have had pieces of Dover Drag Strip ,and whole cars,show up in not only North America, but New Zealand,Europe, and the Panama Canal!!!
                                                            What was it,did we drink the same punch at the consession stand in the pits!!!!
                                                            Don,Brian,Dino,Bobby ,Upstairs Bob,Down stairs Bob,Sideshow Bob,Phil , Tom B, John S,Vinny,RonM, Kevin D, Breakaway Bob,Smokey, Grover,Paul,Richie H, Pat, Mike,Ronnie,etc.etc.,give me some help here ,WHAT THE #$%^& IS GOING ON HERE???
                                                            To get sons ,daughters, grandsons ,grand daughters,wives, husbands, X wives , X husbands,racers, x-racsers, Guys bring pictures ,signs, car parts ,throphys,pieces of track,soda cans,tickets, pit passes, bumper stickers,posters,flyers,we got Tinys, Bigs, Skips,Jacks,Black Arrow, this,Little Giant’s thats ,Some never been to Dover drag Strip ,I dont know , bar keep ,another round for the boys,and Pass the Tyleno,Dino get me a paper bagl!!

‘V’

‘V’

dino
                                                            Keymaster

OK BOB …better sit down for this one ….DOVER FEST #3 will………drum roll please: ‘Celebrate the 50th Anniversary Of the Opening Of Dover Drag Strip ” oh my gosh…he’s hyper ventilating …..get the bucket ….he’s gona blow !

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 76 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.