Dover Fest……OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Dover Fest……OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 76 total)
  • Author
    tomatohead
    Participant

…… The Race was a Good IDEA 😀 and it was LONG over due 😯 😆

vbob
        Participant

HEY

HOLY HOCKEY PUCKS !!!
            Bar keep another bottle of your best, cheapest wine!!
            ‘V’
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rg1iEBWxVeQ&feature=related

tomatohead
            Participant

………. I was VERY VERY VERY LUCKY to get these ❗ ………………………………………… now I have an OFFICAL DOVER RACER HAT ❗ ……….. NONE BETTER ❗ THANKS ❗

Attachments:

dino
                Keymaster

V-Bob…Red Red Wine …ORIGINAL by Neil Diamond (Brooklyn Boy) on your radio ,cruisin to the track,In 1966 ! …Brian just played it for me direct over phone ……Brian also KNOWS His rock. Marinara skull….Those decals will put some gusto in your Ford.

dino
                    Keymaster

Just got a call from Wingdale….State Police investigating long black ‘skid’ marks on road at Riverview…wanted to know if I saw an accident …..What, Me Worry?…………….jus kiddin’ 😆

don-kauer

No, That was that bad ass biker crew that came through and we chased them away…….You remember that …Right Dino………… 😆 😆 😆

dover1320

Hey, I had a great time from Thursday when Dino showed we went though Dover pics not yet seen to our ”Old Friends Tour” to Doverfest . Thanks V-Bob for everything sights and sounds all eyes were glued to the screens. It was cool to see Wendy, Terry O’Shea’ s ex there hanging with Richy Shott and others not seen since early 70’s. Dino i had a blast with you and the crew all fired up like those Sunday mornings in Wingdale. Brian M.

dino
                                Keymaster

And I hereby declare This ,As the Ballad of Dover Fest ! :
                                    http://new.music.yahoo.com/peter-frampton/tracks/you-had-to-be-there–1842853

Attachments:

cullyflower

If Doverfest #3 will celebrate 50 years since the track opened lets have Doverfest #3 at the track property. Get a tent
                                        rented; not that it would rain but to get us out of that intense sunshine. What do you think???? 😀 💡 ❓

staying-alive

Great Idea

frank-j-majauskas
                                            Participant

Hey Brian,
                                                Do you know what the head count was at the Fest ? I was wondering
                                                how many happy faces I saw !! I was wondering also if anyone is going
                                                to post the names of those who attended. It’s hard to believe the Fest
                                                is over, after waiting so long for it to get here. 🙂 Again, what a GREAT time !!
                                                Frank…

dino
                                                Keymaster

CULLY….Whoa Nelli ! …as Drake would say…..JUST A FEW roadblocks to that……Mr. Monsey ,owner…can you say “Permission”..insurance…permits…insurance….security….insurance….budget…port-0-sans…garbage…manpower….traffic control…I’m seeing MAJOR EVENT,when you mentioned that…. car show/band/awards/swap meet/a real happening…..not just some old farts in a tent with a cooler….right now ,its just a big empty field…..but ….we did pull off a race …just with a goofy idea .
                                                    …..count was up to 79 at about 3:30…when we stopped collecting and ran out of name tags….I figure at least 100

dover1320

I’M SENDING THE SHEET TO DINO WITH ALL THE SIGS. He’ll post the list it’s cool. Hey should i call Mike Lang ”Woodstock” guy Rt 22 is closed man alot of freaks Brian M

hvy70ss
                                                        Participant

I know I missed a GREAT time seeing everyone…next year work will NOT get in the way!! About next year…to quote Dino in the previous post..”it’s just a big empty field…but….we did pull off a race…just with a goofy idea.” My advice to next years DOVER FEST 3 attendees…..”Don’t forget the sunblock”. You heard it here first.

Bobby Smith

don-kauer

I like the Big Al’s idea………….Pleny of room, parking etc……….Location, location location………

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 76 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.