DOVER HISTORIC CARS..PICK 8 (Drags Shirts)

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION DOVER HISTORIC CARS..PICK 8 (Drags Shirts)

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    hvy70ss
    Participant

Terenzio Bros. “Italian Way” Altered (with the italian flag)

Smitty

frank-j-majauskas
        Participant

Fred’s Speed Shop……”62 Wagon or “67 Camaro

Frank……..

mikey

The ’57 Chevy “SUPER PUMPKIN” every year that this goes on! I like all the older cars from the 60s and 70s, but we need the “Pumpkin”. JMO. ……………Mikey 😆

dino
                Keymaster
                    quote dinotheweirdo:

Getting Ready to Pick THE NEXT Group of 8 cars to put on the 3rd Annual Drags T-Shirts.( thats REALLY what this topic was about)…And your Choices would BE ?…Already picked the Bee-Line Willys ….need 7 more….a mix of rails-altereds-full body cars….refer to last two shirts to avoid repeats…..Thinking from previous posts: Pied Piper-Gunn-Iorizzo-Feola BUT need a Little From ALL eras .

Just a recap 2009 Shirt Had 9:
                    Lagana Chevamoco – Shottgun Express – Black Arrow – Little Giant – Baby Torque – Let It Fly – Freds Camaro- Antones Coupe -Bad News

2010 Shirt Had 7:
                    Super Pumpkin – Gallis Coupe – Drakes Falcon – Blown Hearse – Grady & Gommi AA/FD -Moroso’s Vette – Hellzapoppin

2011 will have 10-12

babycakes
                    Participant

Second try for me Dino: Kevin Dunn Willys,Bobby laregina B/A,Billy Milano Mustang,Pied Piper S.W.,Brazee Bros.-Sabis Dragster,Feola Vette,’Twistin Texan’ El Camino.Boy it’s hard to remember and select so many good drag cars!

mikey

Dino, I will always want the “Pumpkin”, and some others.
                            The “Six Fiend” Hennebery. 😯
                            Mountain garage Hemi Cuda Gold Convertible.
                            Terenzio Bros BB/A with the flag.
                            Pied Piper Chev wagon.
                            DKs Equalizer. 😮
                            Joe Kenny 69 Camaro White Convertible SS/IA, or SS/KA ?? 😕 🙄
                            Storm King Pro Stock Duster.
                            Clem’s “Mad Frenchman” Maverick.
                            Moreheads Volvo.
                            Tom Iorizzo’s Green Camaro.
                            John “Lips” Gunn, White Vette
                            Rich “M&M” Marchese, “Quicksilver” Vette. 😆
                            Skip Norths twin engine rail.

Those are my picks. 14 of them. Maybe split them, 7 on the front, and 7 on the back. 😆

hearse-bill

How about the D…and E …Doyle and extrom Willys…in that form…or the one when George Laurie got and still has……

dino
                                Keymaster

Good input…..adding more than 6 or 8 to the Shirt this year …with “50th” on it too…..

masracingtd1167
                                    Participant

Dino one I hope you put on would be Skip North’s soul sause . To me he and that car were a very special part of Dover .

dino
                                        Keymaster

I’ll have a ‘bunch”

dino
                                            Keymaster

Just a recap 2009 Shirt Had 9:
                                                Lagana Chevamoco – Shottgun Express – Black Arrow – Little Giant – Baby Torque – Let It Fly – Freds Camaro- Antones Coupe -Bad News

2010 Shirt Had 7:
                                                Super Pumpkin – Gallis Coupe – Drakes Falcon – Blown Hearse – Grady & Gommi AA/FD -Moroso’s Vette – Hellzapoppin

……………………Guess What — This years shirts going to have ALL the past 16 on it. Got thinking…Those shirts are out of print-why invent a new mousetrap- took a lot of figerin’ to come up with them AND all the new guys will get a second shot of these Dover Icons on the 3rd Annual shirt. Plus Our posters and ODF Gallerys have thousands of Cars…Can’t use all of them so got to thinking and Put All the Past picks you guys came up with in one big collage..(thats french for a big collection ). Artwork DONE ….will post it later….at
                                                3rd Drags Heading

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.