Gramatan Dodge-1965

Forums Forums HISTORICAL DOVER PHOTO GALLERY Gramatan Dodge-1965

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    storm-king

With respect, Charlie has to be wrong on the dates. We were never at Connecticut before ’68, and we were there the day it happened.
        If the movers hadn’t lost all my pictures when we moved to Kentucky, I even had dated pictures of it from there.

clicata

Just to let you know the 66/67/ D/FX Dodge (same car ) was sold in the late fall of 1967 Jay painted out the side panels to cover up the writting. Jay drove the “Natic SS/BA” Dart at the 68 Spring Nats. at E Town without Rick and I.

paul-ceasrine

Didn’t the Gramatan Dodge car win the Indy Nats AA/SA class in 1965.

Or hold the National Record.

larry-n
                Participant

In the 1965 season the AA/SA Gramatan Dodge tied with Tasca Ford Thunderbolt S/S for NHRA NE Region Stock Eliminator points championship.

We also set a low et national record at Cecil County at 12.01 in 1964.

maso
                    Participant
                        gramdog1
                        Participant

Maso,you’ve done it again 😀
                            Can you name the actors that played Cisco and Pancho on TV? No,the short fan guy was not me 😆

maso
                            Participant
                                quote Gramdog1:

Maso, you’ve done it again 😀
                                Can you name the actors that played Cisco and Pancho on TV? No, the short fat guy was not me 😆

Anyone can use the Internet and find that out in one minute, couldn’t they…? 😉

Your TV alter ego was always… “Hoss” Cartwright… as I remember. 😎

maso
                                Participant

Has anybody here got an update on Charlie Licata’s progress with the Broderick “Let’s Went” clone car…? I’d love to see a picture. If that materializes, then we should definately add that to the DDS Car Registry.

dino
                                    Keymaster

hit his profile and ask through PM or e-mail …. CLICATA

dino
                                        Keymaster

More Jay Broderick info on the Radar as we await the arrival of his scrapebook from son Jimmy….Licata ! whats th elatest on the “Lets Went” project ?nd Gramdog can add here Too.

gramdog1
                                            Participant

Charlie said tribute car will be ready for paint this month.Can’t wait to see pics. 😀 😀

maso
                                                Participant
                                                    quote Gramdog1:

Charlie said tribute car will be ready for paint this month.Can’t wait to see pics. 😀 😀

Here ’tis…
                                                    ( the model, anyway… )

😀

patina
                                                    Participant

Should be painted and running by now 🙄

Pat

maso
                                                        Participant

I found this interesting picture of Richard Rickman of the Gramatan Dodge team in the staging lanes obviously in support of his friend Skeets Russell…
                                                            Scroll right.
                                                            Cool find…!

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.