HorsePower is Where You Find IT !

Forums Forums CURRENT MEMBERS RIDES / RACING HorsePower is Where You Find IT !

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 444 total)
  • Author
    babycakes
    Participant

‘Mater’!!! Get that side trim on the ‘Tomato-Bolt’! Mikey,will be on your case again,for sure!!!! 😉 😆 😆 😆 Pete.

tomatohead
        Participant

….. Hey “V” , 😉 will talk and “CAKES” , …… you guys better watch it with the side trim 😀 ❗

Attachments:

dino
            Keymaster

MATER…’appearance Dept”…got paint done ,got bumpers done, have Trim….Now what about Lettering / maybe some stripes ? …I can hook you up on that….Period correct hand letter OR can send you full color airbrushed vinyl ‘decals or computer cut solid color ‘decals. Did This and sent it to Bobby Sweatland…He applied it to Funny car . was 7 ft wide by 8 inches tall.

Attachments:

patina
                Participant

Well Mater whats going on? I want to stop down and see ya.

Pat

tomatohead
                    Participant

……….. “PAT” 😀 you ll have better luck if I stop up and see you 😀 going up to see my son Saratoga Springs this week end he wants his car , its here in the garage 😀 ………. when we did his motor last year we used the stock intake but with all the new balanced and blueprinted short block ,Dart heads and ROLLER cam it really needed the new Trick Flow intake that he got , and new seats and new carpet , hes still single so he has more money then me 😆 😀

Attachments:

tomatohead
                        Participant

…….. OK you guys know it never ends with us and cars ❗ ❗ ❗ 😀 so heres the latest up date on whats going on at “STORMVILLE POWER ” the latest addition to the “BLEAKLEY RACING TEAM” ❗ …………. Its “LOONEY JUNEYS” “JUNE BUG” 357 alum. headed Windsor w/ C-4 trans. in a 95 MUSTANG 😀 ❗ ……. motor and trans assembled by “tomatohead” 😀

Attachments:

babycakes
                            Participant

Mater….looking “GOOD” !!! Question: Is the fuel system set up to run on V8 ‘tomato’ juice??? lol, just ‘bustin’ on ya Joe!!! 😆 Pete.

tomatohead
                                Participant

…… Yes “CAKES” mixed up a batch of the “SPECIAL SAUCE” as “BILL CASEY” used to say to Me 😀 ❗ ……. “Did you make the sauce” ? ….. Yes I did ❗ 😀

Attachments:

maso
                                    Participant

My Italian grandmother would make that sauce on a gas stove and let it cook there for eight to ten hours adding water needed. Angalina Altobelli, born 1875 in Bari Italy. We owned the wholesale produce warehouse where those ingredients came from that we bought direct from the farmers markets or train yards.

tomatohead
                                        Participant

…. “MASO” my Grandmother Loved my wife “Lisa” she showed her a few things on how to cook different stuff before she passed last year at 103 yrs old ❗ 😀 She used to call my wife on the phone ALL the TIME 😀 she used the say “LISS” becuase she couldnt pronounce the “A” in “Lisa” 😀 we miss her very much a year later 🙁 “GOD BLESS ALL THE GRANDMOTHERS” ❗ 😀

Attachments:

tomatohead
                                            Participant

……last minute header gasket repair before loading the car up 😀 5am this morning 🙄 see you guys there ❗ 😀

Attachments:

vbob
                                                Participant

HEY

Go with Felpro exhaust gaskets !

‘V’

tomatohead
                                                    Participant

…. V-BOB Id like to see the video you took ❗ …. had a GREAT time at the DRAGS 😀 ❗ I jetted up my carb and it was go enough to win the first round at 11.95 and break out at 11.88 the second round 😀 ……… had a GREAT time 😀 ❗

Attachments:

babycakes
                                                        Participant

That ‘home-made’ V8 tomato juice for fuel Joe, working good!!!! ( Only kiddin, lol) 😉 😆 Mr.Pete.

tomatohead
                                                            Participant

Man 😯 time goes bye no matter what , sometimes good sometimes not , but just love racing in the “Dover Race ” 😀 I ve finely made it into the 11s 😀 even know there “high” 11’s it looks good on the time slip 😀 getting ready to go to Island Dragway to try out somethings i did over the winter 🙄 before I get to the “Valley”

Attachments:

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 444 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.