HorsePower is Where You Find IT !

Forums Forums CURRENT MEMBERS RIDES / RACING HorsePower is Where You Find IT !

Viewing 9 posts - 436 through 444 (of 444 total)
  • Author
    tomatohead
    Participant

wish they went together this FAST ❗ ❗ ❗ 😀 😆

Attachments:

babycakes
        Participant

‘Mater’ Joe, I see a lot of “SOLDI’ ( $$$$ in Italian), in this ‘blue oval beast’! No doubt you ‘Ford’ doctors,did it right! GOOD LUCK with it Joe! :geek: 😉 …Pete.

realmongo
            Participant

So I can borrow it to break it in right? 😀

tomatohead
                Participant

OK 😀 you guys I hear you 🙄 Yes theres NEW DOVER RACE engine stuff going on for the Fairlane this year ….a BIG BLOCK ❗ ❗ so been busy ordering NEW parts and selling Old parts ordered Shock tower kit to modifiy them so big block can fit and new motor mounts and headers 😀 …………… so see you guys at the track ❗

Attachments:

maso
                    Participant

Wow…!!1
                        All clean and new.

And… those headers are interesting with the equalization cross over…

babycakes
                        Participant

WOW JOE!!! I guess you have been ‘busy’ !!!! THANK YOU for sharing your updated pictures, and keep us in mind, when assembly starts on your Fairlane please!….. :geek: 😮 Pete.

kman
                            Participant

^^^^ … this is gonna be GOOD !!!!! ….

tomatohead
                                Participant

MAN where did the Time GO !!! well all in a shit mess and still looking forward to the Future So the Big Block Swap is still on !! I was looking for a new intake and couldnt settle on one till I came across this reproduction FORD 427 Tunnel Wedge 2×4 aluminum intake manifold !!! MAN I luv it !! and got a set of FORD 427 Low-Riser heads and a std bore 390 Truck block with Cobra Jet Main webbing , and a set of Original Ford 427 adjustable rockers and FORD 8qt deep pan from fellow FORD / DOVER racer Vinnie Lyons !! Thanks VIN !!

Attachments:
                                    You must be logged in to view attached files.
                                    mleroux
                                    Participant

Hi Joe , what are the 8 holes on each side of the intake manifold underneath the valve covers for ,,, mike ,,,

Viewing 9 posts - 436 through 444 (of 444 total)
                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.