LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN !

Forums Forums NOSTALGIA DRAGS 1st.DOVER DRAG STRIP NOSTALGIA DRAGS- 2009 LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN !

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

NEW HEADING: T E A M—–> “Check -in” …And put Track info at ISLAND SAYS YES.

tomatohead
        Participant

HHMMMMM…………………..this is weird “o” ……..you guys have heard or listened to everything else “DINO” has said ……………….. go to the “check-in to race post” and check-in ❗ let s get together on this you guys…………………..not only it will be FUN 😆 it will be FAST ❗ ❗ ❗ come on ❗

dino
            Keymaster

Just Blasted out one of my famous MASS E-MAILINGS to ALL registered (297) on forum to get with the program…see if that helps !

hvy70ss
                Participant

Dino,
                    I sent out an email to NETO’s membership director (racing buddy) about the event……requesting any interested parties to get back to me ASAP. Also, email sent to Melissa @ Island with some updates. Hope to be calling Tomato today to set up an early planning meeting. Great idea on your mass emailings!! I’ll be back with info.as I get it. I can be a point of contact if needed to get this going……….

Bob Smith

anonymous
                        quote dinotheweirdo:

NEW HEADING: T E A M—–> “Check -in” …And put Track info at ISLAND SAYS YES.

dino i’m going to talk to ken kull and see if he would like to come up and do another WILLYS GASSER race with us when things get going he likes heads up racing or matches like at atco last fall were doing englishtown reunion again this year 🙁 no rain we hope AA/GS 😀

tomatohead
                        Participant

HVY70SS its 10:15 sat morning you can call me I am in the garage working on my car …… it still looks like you want to race ,I want to race ,Pual wants to race , V Bob wants to race ………and while i am on here I dont think we need to ask the neto guys and the east coast gasser guys if they want to race I AM SURE THEY DO ❗ THEY ALREADY ARE RACING AND ILL BET THERE BE THERE WHEN TONY posts a date ” ❗ ❗ ❗ so I am SURE they will go to Island for this DOVER SHOW TOO ❗ Tony all ready said “LETS HAVE SOME FUN ❗ ” hes ready ❗ and I am working on my car RIGHT NOW ❗ so I CAN RACE in the show ❗ and Iam done posting for a while its starting to cut in to my time working on my car 😆

Attachments:

vbob
                            Participant

Hey

How about a “memory lane” area for static DDS displays!!!!
                                put up some E-ZUPS to display stuff under and sell shirts n things!!
                                Car clubs that ran at DDS can set up in this area!!
                                DOVER GESSERZERS can sit there and sign autographs !!

‘V’

vbob
                                Participant

Hey

Bikes, don’t forget a drag bike class!!

OO OO , anyone got a wheelstander???

‘V’

tomatohead
                                    Participant

WE are in the process of nailing down a date for this “Dover Race” right now ❗ …………………….it wont be long ………………………………………………….. 😀

dino
                                        Keymaster

BULLITEN !!!!!! ALL RACERS STAND BY…Just got off the phone with Bobby and have the whole format NAILED …writing it up tonight …will confur final draft with him and post ….yes 4-speed class ! and some cool surprises .

dino
                                            Keymaster

NOTE…..THIS TOPIC is Pretty much HISTORY…what with the date-track-classes and details Finalized …So I’m LOCKING IT for any more replys…Good reading to Archivehow we DID—–> 😀 ”’Make It Happen”

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.