LOOKING FOR: the following ………..

Forums Forums WHERE ARE THEY NOW ? LOOKING FOR: the following ………..

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Vagnini calling me back tomorrow!…FYI -most of the lost ones mentioned here have been successfully found ! think of any more …post ’em …still looking for Paul Dube and Ronnie the time slip guy from Brewster…also wheres Ray Dwyer?

bobby-s

if that Ray was the B&R team
            I’m sure he passed away a while ago,
            give Rita & Bobby a call for info

mikey

Ronnie wasn’t the time slip guy when I was there, he was a handicapper in the tower. Me and Harry Harrison were in the time slip booth. I think 73,4,and 5……………..Mikey 😆

P.S. My first wife, Wendy worked in the tower also.

dino
                Keymaster

Bobby…I did mention that I thought Ray passed away when Brian And I visited them last Friday.They looked surprised…said “he DId?” so they assume he’s still around some place.As far as Ronnie handicapping, he must have taken over when Mike left.Then again, Ronnie liked some ‘recreational’ stimulants ,so who knows where he wound up.

mikey

This might be a long shot on the year, maybe Marty(4X4) could be some help. I remember him getting burnt with anti-freeze one Sunday, and my first wife cleaned him up and gave him first aid with some type of salve she had which saved him from scars. That might point to a year your looking for…………………Mikey 😆

dino
                        Keymaster

Super Sport…That Guy could be Skip North…If he ran in ’61 …think he did.Might be some more…Bobby Lagana For sure

penny
                                quote dinotheweirdo:

Sandy of the Outlaws was a ” trip “. The Willys is in a couple of times in the big ODF (T.O’Shea) Gallery. He would show up in the inspection lanes with a german Helmet on , salute Joe T. and my Brother Ted and announce “Outlaws ,reporting for duty”.

where is sandy’s partner the driver of the little outlaw 67 Z28 camaro ron vigilo?

clicata

Dino the BLUE VETTE was Clarence Daveport ‘s B/Msp car and was comfirmed by John Galli
                                    chas

quote dinotheweirdo:

Found a Blue Vette with Westchester AUTOMOTIVE …1963 …in Kevins Slides same ?
                                    dino
                                    Keymaster

Lastest Reports…Jim Winkler from Armonk, that bought DiRubbas, ‘Henry The 8th passed away…Joe Beltempo found -still driving a truck in Newburgh area….and might show at Nostalgia Drags with New Max wedge car. Match Race with Morehead? 😆 Ed Vagnini still hasn’t called back.,.I”ll get ’em ! Jack Elsea found in Florida as are more noted in “Where Are They Now’ The search continues as I cross off the list in first post here ,But Add to it with Your Memory.

bobby-s

http://itflips.net/siv/101410/booklet/flash.html#

D
                                            have brian go to the last page of this weeks
                                            special interest paper,
                                            a tribute ford s/s from wallkill ford?? 😮

390 3 on the tree??!! 😆

dino
                                            Keymaster

Ok here ya go :

Attachments:

dino
                                                Keymaster

its in Cortland ,N.Y. Being sold By Old Dover Racer John Gazek .Newburgh Cop for 26 years. Raced his original ’60 Sunliner convert, at Dover …. had 3 on the tree plus O.D. On the forum as : galactic warrior (ODF too) .Grab it now,said some guy in Ohio very interested -but has no plans to keep it Dover-ized, that he knows of.

don-kauer

How odd 😆 …………Three on the tree………..I would not have even listed that 😳

dino
                                                        Keymaster

Don…He said with the Overdrive (6speeds) he shifted 4 times in the quarter(early sixties) with the old Baby blue Convertable.

bobby-s

D
                                                                glade to see you were able to work with the link I sent you
                                                                for the special interest paper that was in, (this weeks issue)

bobby s.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 62 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.