Mike’s Competition Coupe/Sedan Anglia

Forums Forums CURRENT MEMBERS RIDES / RACING Mike’s Competition Coupe/Sedan Anglia

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    patina
    Participant

Pete, what picture and which car? They are two different cars, the A&B(blue) and the primered one with 327 on side.

Pat

patina
        Participant

WOW ๐Ÿ˜ฎ have to learn all over again ๐Ÿ˜ˆ Pics of the Comp/Coup frame as of this weekend.

Pat

Attachments:

bossguy

You guys are flogging that thing! It looks great, is that Mikes design chassis?

patina
                Participant

Its part Chassis Research and part NHRA requirment to be legal to run. He plans on racing it.

Pat

dino
                    Keymaster

Lets have a closer look . . . .

Attachments:

bossguy

Mike you are one talented guy. I like the bead around the A&B car wheelwells, it finishes it off and almost matches the factory rear wheelwells, prolly adds stiffness to whats left of the body too. Pat, I know the body won’t need acid dipping after sitting outside for 50 yrs! ๐Ÿ˜†

tomatohead
                            Participant

……. I stopped by an Mike showed me ๐Ÿ˜€ the dragster in progress and it is really something when you are standing in front of it โ— ……… I also offered a 61 T-Bird 390 big block ๐Ÿ™„ or 460 Lincoln motor ๐Ÿ™„ if he wanted to go with a FORD motor ๐Ÿ˜€ ………………. but he just smiled and said ” its going to be nostalgia with fuel injected OLDS power โ— …….. its really going to be FUN โ—

bobby-s

Mikey here is another picture for you, just got it mixed with some more pictures of HELLZAPOPPIN,
                                    I touched it up with my programs so you can see it now,
                                    enjoy, did you the other stuff I sent you help any,

Bobby

Attachments:

dino
                                    Keymaster

Bobby …Got any more Photos we haven’t seen ?..Send em E-mail -I’ll sort And post.

dino
                                        Keymaster

Found This in My Ralph Rand collection…Conn dragway -I think

Attachments:

dino
                                            Keymaster

Oh Brother Mikey……Don’t keep us in the Dark….How’s the Build coming ????

dino
                                                Keymaster

Mike sent this:
                                                    “welding almost finished, starting on seat and body panels, hope to order axles and spool soon, trying to get it to big als unfinished show. mike”
                                                    ….he’s getting excited! ๐Ÿ˜†

Attachments:

babycakes
                                                    Participant

Hey Mike,thanks for the response….your ‘project’ looking GOOD!!! Gotta get brother Pat down there as a helping hand to show it partially done at Big Als on the 17th in time! Good luck!!!….Pete… ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

dino
                                                        Keymaster

by speedbump ยป Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:32 pm

HPIM0598 dragster.jpg (53.19 KiB) Viewed 14 times
                                                            practice your photo posting here speedpump!

dino
                                                            Keymaster

Ok Here Goes…All Of the Under consrtuction Posts In the Right Place:
                                                                Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:09 pm

Well we got it Who in there right mind would buy something like this The “Famous Linguine Bros.” Do these guys have any sense between them Oh well plans are for an Olds powered competition sedan dragster (A&B Speed) the picture is around 67-69 and the maroon roadster Tom said was raced at Dover by a Dale Woodhouse bought by Tom Sr. and then sold to a “Hicks” from Poughkeepsie.

Attachments:

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.