Mike’s Competition Coupe/Sedan Anglia

Forums Forums CURRENT MEMBERS RIDES / RACING Mike’s Competition Coupe/Sedan Anglia

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

dino, here are a few recent photos on the work in progress on ( Frankinstiens wife Anglia-stine starting to do a face lift.) enjoy Mike ( linguine brothers)

Attachments:

dino
        Keymaster

…..Just like the line in “gone In 60 seconds”….’A little Bondo & it’ll be fine ” Now …heard you where gonna paint it flat black-? If it was me …I’de go with a sixties style metallic…nice bright & bold.Course if it was me …I’d do Orange or yellow

dino
            Keymaster

by speedbump » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:30 pm

[few more photos ,setting body on chassis to start making up body mounts and fit fire wall.slow process but getting there. Tomorrow i”ll trial fit my ass to see how i fit and if i can see out of the windshield. later mike (linguine brother )

Attachments:

dino
                Keymaster

dino here are a few more photos of the car painted and the start of installing the windows on the swiss cheese anglia almost ready to mate her with chassis next week hopefully. enjoy mike (linguine brothers. PS had a great time at the dover event you did a great job can’nt wait till next year.

…..by dinotheweirdo » Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:33 pm

Really like your color choices! Differant and not “cookie Cutter”.what are you Going to “Name It” ?…would be happy to do a paint scheme & lettering rendering…Lets stay away from vinyl and go “Period Correct”! .

……by Babycakes » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:30 am

Mike, “BEAUTIFUL” job on restoring that body!!! CONGRATULATIONS BIG TIME!!! Pete.

Attachments:

dino
                    Keymaster

by speedbump » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:57 pm

If all goes well weather wise, I plan on bring my( anglia-stine ) comp coupe dragster to big als sunday. may need a little help moving it around while its there but she will be there. here are a few recent photos of the car meeting her new chassis enjoy. see you all sunday at BIG ALS 23rd. REUNION mike 1/2 lunguine brothers

…….by dinotheweirdo » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:04 am
                        Mike…Love the Color of the “COUP” What are you going to call it? .Need one of those Cool sixties Names …so’s the announcer can play it up. Seems all the step by step of it is all over in differant topics…When I get Time I’ll consolidate the whole thing into one ‘Just For You’ topic in “current Projects. Comimg up with a Paint sceme design for you…Like ‘far out’ man.

by speedbump » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:52 am
                        Thanks Dino I was going to do that but I’m not sure what my brother posted and where, I need to talk to him sometime. take care talk to you soon Mike speedbump
                        Class Winner

Attachments:

dino
                        Keymaster

Well…..got a little “carried” away…heres My first Idea…forgot the “bros.” in Lnguini though. How ’bout ..”The Meatball Express” ? Real Hand Lettering & pinstriping !…Oh…Go back a few pages,I put ALL the under construction shots together here.

Attachments:

super-sport-pete

mike, a little late with this post. OUTSTANDING dedication to this once famous car, now better than ever! keep up the good work, pete

dino
                                Keymaster

YO Speedbump- “Brother Mike”……Need some updates on this ! ( photos ?) …You WILL bring it this Aug…Running Or Not ….Right?

dino
                                    Keymaster

LINGUINE 2… Pat just posted You need a motor ‘Probably by Dover 10″ 🙄 whats that in the photos? a Dummy ? Hey Bring it to race anyway-any level of completion …folks want to see.

dino
                                        Keymaster

Spring is here…time to roll this project out for some current photos! ….Oh…I just got new brushes…Do you need to make a lettering appointment?

dino
                                            Keymaster

OK …Speedbump …(Brother Mike)…You’re Missing In action…Do I have to come up early and letter that thing .We Need you to show at next race…Dummy motor Ok. Whats the latest .?

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.