New Mainer Here[New MYSTERY WILLYS owners]

Forums Forums NEW GUYS…and girls New Mainer Here[New MYSTERY WILLYS owners]

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    john-sachs-sr
    Participant
        quote Babycakes:

THANK YOU for the updated photo of the “Mystery Willys”, I said from the begining ‘Mission Impossible’! And you did it!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ . Your craftsmanship and hard work, certainly reflects on how ‘BEAUTIFUL’ the restoration came out! CONGRATULATIONS on an outstanding job!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Pete.

True craftsmanship โ— โ— โ—
        John

me-gasser

Thank you so much for the compliments. Heard that someone said we are turning it into a street rod. It would never happen as long as we own it. Gasser yes street rod no.

kman
            Participant

was said before but.. the quality and craftsmanship is over the top… what a talent… been in the “machine” industry since 1964… i respect what you do.. well done is probably an understatement…

dino
                Keymaster

THis Year …Make a point to bring some of your Fleet to our Event….Always about 2nd Sat-Sun in Aug.

me-gasser

For anyone who is interested the Mystery Willys will be making an appearance at the New England Dragway tomorrow at the nostalgia meet.

dino
                        Keymaster

Heres How it looked a few months ago…wonder if they painted it yet?…I’ll find out

Attachments:

babycakes
                            Participant

I still can’t believe how ‘beautiful’ the ‘Mystery Willys’ turned out!!!! BEAUTIFUL workmanship Larry and Wanda, my hats off to you!!! Pete.

dino
                                Keymaster

Wanda sent me some shots of the car at Epping…still primered ,but they made a nice little photo display showing shots from our galleries of the original car. Nice tie -in to it’s past .I’ll post them tomorrow.

dino
                                    Keymaster

Save ya the trouble RE:

Post by Me.Gasser ยป Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:17 am
                                        Here’s the Mystery Willys at Epping.
                                        by Babycakes ยป Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:43 pm
                                        Wanda,somehow the photos do not appear on the Dover forum, when you click them on to review them ???? Thanks,

Attachments:

me-gasser

Thanks so much Dean.
                                            ….that’s ๐Ÿ˜† Dino

babycakes
                                            Participant

THANK YOU Wanda and Larry for sharing your photos! You guys ‘amazed’ me with your workmanship and skills! Somehow both of you knew it was gonna be a ‘challenge’, with a ‘diamond in the rough’! CONGRATULATIONS, again, the Willys turned out ‘BEAUTIFUL’!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ™‚ Pete.

frank-j-majauskas
                                                Participant

Awesome job guys โ— Can’t wait to see the finished piece with the paint and lettering on it. ๐Ÿ˜› I get the chills thinking about it โ— ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Again, GREAT job โ—

Frank… ๐Ÿ˜Ž

dino
                                                    Keymaster

The Willys safe & sound back home with their other latest project. Still think they ought to do it up like it was .

Attachments:

babycakes
                                                        Participant

Dino,I’m pretty sure that’s there ‘intentions’ (‘Mystery Willys’) ๐Ÿ™„ .Pete

frank-j-majauskas
                                                            Participant

It’s just another Willys if it’s not brought back as the original “Mystery Willys โ—
                                                                Either way, what a masterpiece โ— ” ๐Ÿ˜›

frank… ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 62 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.