New to site Ricky White

Forums Forums NEW GUYS…and girls New to site Ricky White

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    ricky-white
    Participant

Just found the site. Great Job. Started racing at Dover in 69 with my older brother Bill White he had a 64 Vette and ran B/G. By 1971, I was 16 and ran a 69 Nova till the track closed. I have lots of pictures from the track where is the best place to post them. He’s a picture of my Nova and my brothers Vette

Tired to upload pictures the files are to big. Any ideas

ricky-white
        Participant

Nova pic

Attachments:

ricky-white
            Participant

My brother Billy’s vette

Attachments:

don-kauer

Ah, The traditional Westchester bowtie on the door…………………….Welcome aboard……………

dino
                    Keymaster

Welcome Tricky Ricky! another Ricky ! Photos ? did he say Photos ?…..YES! Send them at 300 dpi to the Dino here ! dino@doverdragstrip.com Or send reg. Mail See Home Page) we scan Good and send back OR Bring up to Dover Fest March 20 at Riverview in Wingdale . See “Dover Fest” Post.

ricky-white
                        Participant

I have already scanned them and have them on disc. I have my pictures and picture from Fred Egloff and Jimmy Dunn that are all scanned and ready to sent just have to resize to a smaller file. I had sent them to a site many years ago that was bowtiess.com that is no longer running. There were many Dover pictures there. Where is the best place them in forum to post or just start a new tread ???

Attachments:

ricky-white
                            Participant

Heres one from pictures Fred Egloff gave me

Attachments:

ricky-white
                                Participant

I’ll just keep em coming!!

Attachments:

ricky-white
                                    Participant

Heres an old one flagman start

Attachments:

patina
                                        Participant

Rick I think you ran over my post we seemed to have hit “submit” at the same time and you won. I will write again did your brother Billy have a 34 Ford coupe w/ a BB Chevy in it, it was lettered “Rocket Man” this was back in the 70’s. He was a member of the Westchester Street Rods.

Pat from Vintage Tin CC on LI (at the time)

ricky-white
                                            Participant

Yes Rocket man is my brother Bill. He went from racing to building street rods

patina
                                                Participant

The 34 was Awesome, is he still around? Tell him Pat DiStefano with the yellow 40 Willys coupe said hello.

Pat

dino
                                                    Keymaster

Cluster! Burn me a Duplicate Disc…hope you scaned at high DPI…Bring to Dover Fest or drop in Mail…We’ll edit and size -make a nice gallery . Oh-How many?

ricky-white
                                                        Participant

Dino Not sure how many picture I have they are on different disc all were scanned in high DPI. I will put them on to one disc and get it out to you.

ricky-white
                                                            Participant

High School days run at Dover on Sunday and drive it to school on Monday if I didn’t break it. If I broke something on Sunday I didn’t go to school. I would leave car at my brothers gas station and be there working on car insted of school. Leave house at normal time so parents thought I was going to school.

Attachments:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.