New to site Ricky White

Forums Forums NEW GUYS…and girls New to site Ricky White

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Great Photos….If you’re coming to Riverview (Dover Fest) this Sat…Sure would like that Duplicate Disc.Bring it with you…We’ll set-up a’ Ricky Collection’ in the ODF Galleries.Is that Camaro a candidate for the 2nd annual Nostalgia Drags?

ricky-white
        Participant

Can’t make Dover Fest, heading north have to get house done. I would like to make Nostalgia Drags should have plenty of free time after house is finshed & I retire. I have some 8 mm movies from the track and checked with my older sister she thinks she also has some from early 60’s I’ll get them on to DVD. Just going to take a little time as I got alot going on. Need to sit down at home computer, can’t use computers at work for that stuff.

dino
            Keymaster

Thanks Rick…And He’s our latest ODF Premium Member !

ricky-white
                Participant

Got some free time today and scanned couple more pictures

Attachments:

ricky-white
                    Participant

More coming. Hope to be at 3rd reunion. Will run my 4spd 68 Camaro 327 cu in

Attachments:

ricky-white
                        Participant

In this one I was putting win sticker on window about 1972

Attachments:

dino
                            Keymaster
                                quote Clustergear:

More coming. Hope to be at 3rd reunion. Will run my 4spd 68 Camaro 327 cu in

Yo Rick..3rd Annual.NOSTALGIA DRAGS …Reunion is in Danbury…Oh- I editted those photos for ya….Are you Way up in Northern New York Now? is the one you’ll run the red one pictured in garage?

ricky-white
                                Participant

Dino Yes red Camaro in garage pic is the one I’ll run. Don’t think I’ll make Danbury Reunion its usally the same day as Adirondack Nationals. Looking forward to Lebanon Valley, not mention its only a little or an hour away from where I’am living now. Already told wife save date I got it first no wedding or other BS. I got a printer with a scanner so I’ll able to scan some more Dover pictures. Some are not very clear, can only imagen what I was using for a camera back then.

Attachments:

ricky-white
                                    Participant

Unlce Sam wants You.

Attachments:

dino
                                        Keymaster

Monkey’s Uncle was Don Scinto…the Vette -don’t know but see Bill Griffins vette in background…this was when we moved gassers to Hot car Pits that were then expanded.

ricky-white
                                            Participant

This picture is from Jim Dunn

Attachments:

ricky-white
                                                Participant

Can across 60 Dover time slips and scaned a cople from each style. Later ones

Attachments:

ricky-white
                                                    Participant

These are the old style that I have only a couple have M&M Speed on rear most don’t have anything printed on rear. More pictures to come, still trying to figure out coping movies

Attachments:

dino
                                                        Keymaster

Nice save on the Time Slips! …looks like Moroso -Lane 1 yellow….Auto Shop -lane 2 white. About what year? Had to color code the slips…our illustrious 1/4 mile boys had some strange ‘Veggies’ for lunch 😆 “WOW man …they all look alike”

super-sport-pete

the “MONKEYS UNCLE” was formerly scinto’s. it was dark green when don had it.he sold it to walter taylor? of shelton ct. he changed it with the stripes and lettering.not sure about the rest.ask DON.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.