New to site Ricky White

Forums Forums NEW GUYS…and girls New to site Ricky White

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    ricky-white
    Participant
        quote patina:

The 34 was Awesome, is he still around? Tell him Pat DiStefano with the yellow 40 Willys coupe said hello.

Pat

Billy is still around he sold the body shop about 10 years ago and went to work at Reggie Pinks HD, till about a month ago when pinks let all the service guys go. He’s doing HD repairs at his house. Lives in northern Westchester. Still doing a lot of custom welding and metal work but on motorcycles not cars. When I built a bigger motor for my car the old motor or what was left of it was used in his 34.
        Heres shot of his Vette

Attachments:

dino
        Keymaster

What years are most of these photos?

ricky-white
            Participant

The color pictures that I will posting are around 69 thru 75. Most of them are early 70’s. Black & whites don’t know what year, they were given to me many years ago. All the pictures with Fred Egloff cars are picture from his collection that I scanned about 10 years ago, he would know what year they are from. Fred lent me pictures of his Camaro when I was doing a frame off on my 68, which I did to look like early 70’s race car. Just spoke to Jim Dunn and thinks his pictures were from 74.

Attachments:

ricky-white
                Participant

Frito Bandito was raced by Tom Bucci from Dobbs Ferry NY. He later sold it to Peter Francsia(not sure on spelling of last name) also from Dobbs Ferry. Tom has a real clean FED Nostalgia for sale

Attachments:

dino
                    Keymaster

Here’s how I can Edit originals: was it Green OR Blue?

Attachments:

ricky-white
                        Participant

I think it was blue. I’ll try and get all the picture on one disc and get them to reunion 3/20. Kinda busy as I have house for sale in Dobbs Ferry and major construction going on at house upstate. Retiring from Hastings PD next month after 30 years of service and moving upstate. Only computer time I get is at work when things are slow.

This picture I think was Frank Fortoso about 1971 he was from Dobbs Ferry NY (not sure of spelling on last name)

Attachments:

bobby-s

Congrats` on the retirement. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰
                                hope you get time to make some of the Nostalgia races
                                in the area,

Hope the HONEY DOOOO list ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
                                does not get TOOO BIG ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก

Bobby S.

ricky-white
                                Participant

I have two boxes of Trophy’s I had saved heres some that weren’t broken.

Attachments:

ricky-white
                                    Participant

Close up. I have to check I think I have a pile of time slips.

Attachments:

dino
                                        Keymaster

I can hear Brian panting and Drooling now for those trophies to add to his ‘Museum’ .Brian’s our “Track Historian”….travels the northeast in search of Dover Relics.Usually has his collection on display at the Danbury Reunions.His Photo collection is emense…we collaborate on finding and perserving private Photo finds. If it wasn’t for Brian ….we wouldn’t have a ODF Gallery. Now up to over 3500 shots .

bobby-s

Trophies look good in the racersโ€museumโ€ who won them
                                                in their office, garage, finished basement, where ever
                                                you like to show them off,
                                                I have mine with the pictures of the cars that I got them with,

last year some ODF’s gave a few if they had extras
                                                for the race to give out, that was great,
                                                these are now on display where ALL friends can see them,

ricky-white
                                                Participant

I won the trophy’s and have a few more on display inside my toy box. They are on the shelve behind bar in garage. The ones in the last post are going on shelve in home office.

Attachments:

ricky-white
                                                    Participant

This was one of my favorite cars

Attachments:

ricky-white
                                                        Participant

Do not know what year this is

Attachments:

tomblake
                                                            Participant

The flagger should put the year very close to the beginning, ’61 ’62.
                                                                Nice shop, would like to have one like that.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 53 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.