NOSTALGIA DRAG BIKE CLASS ‘re-invented’

Forums Forums NOSTALGIA DRAGS 9th ANNUAL DOVER DRAG STRIP NOSTALGIA DRAGS 2017 NOSTALGIA DRAG BIKE CLASS ‘re-invented’

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    fastlane

Some Dover bikes from the 60’s / true nostalgia / vintage / antique / whatever just cool as hell 😎

fastlane

Bob Fernandez Form Waterbury Cycle Eng. Running His Big Twin Dragbike At Lebanon Valley In The Late 60’s Early 70’s Era 😎

dino
            Keymaster

SPECTRO ON BOARD to Back The Bikes !…Cool Spectro jacket-Trophy and Product! to the Winners….First Starter Goerge Hosford in 1961

Attachments:

fastlane

ATTENTION ! Adjustment to the Vintage Class Will Be as follows for a 1985 and earlier cutoff now. i have some participents interested who have old harleys that fell short / were just over the 1980 and earlier cutoff year with 1981 and up to 1985 model motorcycles that sent me inquirys and are interested in racing this year and this will also help increase our numbers for the class too in case we fall short of the 8 bike field as promised. sound good ? o.k. 😎 theres 4 1/2 months left before the race so times a wasting. and i need some breathing room / time for myself to do all this footwork and make phone calls send e mails etc like dino does 😀

fastlane

Another Vintage Dragbike Photo From Up At Lebanon Valley Dragway In The Late 60’s Early 70’s. Waterbury Harley-Davidsons Lettered Up Ford Tow Van And A Hippie Chick Sitting On A Sportster A/Dragster Class Dragbike. More Classic Cool Stuff 😎

fastlane

Fast Lane Friday A few More Nostalgia Dragbikes From Back In The Day 😉 Top Photo Marv Jorgensen Pro Stock Harley From Minn. Bottom Photo Bob Fernandez With His Big Twin AA/Fuel Dragbike From Waterbury Conn

fastlane

How The old big inch dragbikes got started first bike hanging off the side of a car door and getting towed to the old rollers talk about crazy people 😆

fastlane

My Mentor And 40+ Year Friend Vito Sabato Passed Away Yesterday After A 12 Year Bout With Parkinsons / God Speed This Old Harley Dover Dragstrip Dragracing 2 Wheel Legend 🙁 Built All My Dragracing Engines And Sold Me 2 Of His Dragbikes My Very 1ST One In 1984 And The Second One That’s Now On Display At Motorcyclepedia Museum In Newburgh N.Y. Right Now ” Fast Orange ” Race in Peace old buddy !

john-sachs-sr
                                    Participant

Vito RIP. GBNF. 🙁 🙁
                                        John

fastlane

NHRA LICENSE TEST COMPLETE AT LEBANON VALLEY THIS WEEKEND 😉 WATCH OUT DRAGBIKERS FASTLANES COMING ON STRONG MOVIN ON UP 2017 😎

nitrofrankie
                                            Participant

WE WILL BE ATTENDING SEE YOU THERE NITROFRANKIEGOFASTHD 203 394 8928

fastlane

That’s Great News We Would Like To See Everybody Or As Many As Possible Like The Old DAYS 😎 Out There Again. i Already Spoke To Dino About This Years Nostalgia Motorcycle Class And Getting A Special Vito Sabato Memorial Trophy or Plaques to give out to the Winner & Runnerup For All Of Us That He Helped Out Especially & Including Me Over The Last 30+ Years. And Like We Did When Jimmy Hausler Passed Away In 2005 At The 2nd to Last N.E.T.O. Vtwinplus Early September Race By Honoring Him And By Putting A Black Tape Stripe Across Our Number Plates Also 😉

pmbuick
                                                    Participant

Chris I would gladly sponsor a Vito Sabato trophy just let me know what you need.

Peter

fastlane
                                                            quote pmbuick:

Chris I would gladly sponsor a Vito Sabato trophy just let me know what you need.

Peter

SOUND GREAT PETE I WILL LET YOU KNOW WITHIN THE NEXT MONTH BEFORE THE RACE WHATS GOING ON THANKS 😉

fastlane

This Is It ! The Weekends Almost Here See You Guys Up At Lebanon Valley Dragway Back In The Fastlane 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.