PATINA’S ’57 & Life of Cars

Forums Forums Original DOVER RACERS "BIO’s" PATINA’S ’57 & Life of Cars

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    gramdog1
    Participant

ENGLAND? Maso told me these cars were from ITALY. Doesn’t MG stand for “MOTO GRANDE”? 😆 😆

patina
        Participant
            quote Gramdog1:

ENGLAND? Maso told me these cars were from ITALY. Doesn’t MG stand for “MOTO GRANDE”? 😆 😆

I like your way of thinking Gramdog 😆 😆 😆 I will have to put that on the grille badge some how 😈

Pat

don-kauer

Hey Pat maybe you should try a Fiat next……………………Feeble Italian Attempt at Transportation 😆 😆 😆 …We still love ya Pat but we need someone to pick on sometimes 😆 😆 😆

patina
                Participant
                    quote donkauer:

Hey Pat maybe you should try a Fiat next……………………Feeble Italian Attempt at Transportation 😆 😆 😆 …We still love ya Pat but we need someone to pick on sometimes 😆 😆 😆

I am looking for a Topolino for the street ans a 71-72 124 convert to put a 4.3 L V-6 in for the street ❗ ❗ ❗
                    I thought Fiat meant …………….. Fill it at Tony”s 😆 😆 Yours is Fiaat 😛

Pat

dino
                    Keymaster

NO …..build an ISETTA

Attachments:

dino
                        Keymaster

PAT …Somehow the photos got glitched in your first posts….SEND THEM to me (E-mail OR a disc with other Stuff! )and I’ll REPOST them for you…Also wheres the 57 now?

patina
                            Participant
                                quote dinotheweirdo:

PAT …Somehow the photos got glitched in your first posts….SEND THEM to me (E-mail OR a disc with other Stuff! )and I’ll REPOST them for you…Also wheres the 57 now?

STILL IN THE GARAGE 😆 😆 😆 😆 I was just trying to figure out how to get fuel oil this winter. So my mantra has been to NOT buy anything and use all of the stuff I have laying around. I am reconfiguring my shops to gain more space, I have someone that wants to put his car in the big building to work on it this winter, that will pay for the propane to heat it. And I’m trying to sell off stuff that I don’t need, also I take to the scrap yard all the metal I get. Remember the “Dover 5th.” is only 11 months away so is the “Hot Rod Reunion” Oh I’m all ready for “ski” season 😎 😎 😎

Pat

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.