PATSY JUDSON CHECKS IN ( HER CAR FOUND)

Forums Forums WHERE ARE THEY NOW ? PATSY JUDSON CHECKS IN ( HER CAR FOUND)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Sorry Maso, Patsy Wasn’t at Nostalgia Drags…That’s KATHY Masiello…Billys wife.

maso
        Participant
            quote dinotheweirdo:

Sorry Maso, Patsy Wasn’t at Nostalgia Drags…That’s KATHY Masiello…Billys wife.

Oops…! Sorry. My bad.

paul-ceasrine

Don’t be alarmed by Patsy’s low ET time with her 66′ Dodge Coronet 500 Hemi 4-speed.
                June 25, 1967,, Super Stock/B,,,Class win 14.74
                That was an Only Car Trophy.
                In 1966, she ran the car in A/S.
                If I recall, she didn’t run the car after 1967.
                Just parked it, nose first into her little driveway.
                In 1971/1972 when I found it, I offered her $1800 for the car.
                Don’t think it even had 10,000 miles on it.
                Still had on the open headers with 4″ collectors, and 8″ slicks tucked under the rear wheel wells.
                Beautiful white interior, buckets, 4-speed console.
                Black, with black vinyl top.
                She turned it down, and sold it about a month later.
                I think for $2000
                I could have killed myself!
                Paul

dover1320

more pics coming of the Hemi ” girl soon. Brian.

paul-ceasrine

Brian,
                        That would be nice.
                        Back in 71′, it took me about 3 months to find Patsy’s car. Hard to imagine, she lived only a couple of minutes from the track.
                        Not to many Hemi’s around back in 1966. Yet the little hamlet of Wingdale/Dover Plains had (2).
                        Patsy’s 66′ Coronet 500 and ‘Doc’s 65’ ‘Black Arrow’.
                        $1800,,,,,,Geez, sounded like so much money back in 71′
                        I wonder who got that car, and what did they do it?
                        Paul

dino
                        Keymaster

hey ! just talked to Patsy …She’s hooking up with Jeri here on Forum to Say Hi …Patsy Doesn’t Have a computer.

jerismith

Hey Dino, Checking in to tell you guys that there was a mistake in my report you gave. I Did Beat Someone for that Trophy PAUL!. Patsy.

jerismith

Hi All you DOVER DRAG STRIP guys out there, this is CINDY AKA PATSY. Was just talking to Dino and he was telling me about the drag race coming up on September 25th. and 26th. It should be a lot of fun. I won’t be able to make it, so take a lot of pictures and send them to me. I drive a black saturn now and Dino said it’s a GIRL’S car, but after all I am a GIRL! My tomboy days are gone forever. SEE YA, PATSY JUDSON PARMELEE.

jerismith

Dino, here is my son’s e-mail: sparm123@verizon.net. if you want to send her something, it would have to be in the evening when he is home. Patsy

dover1320

Dino, post the 2 page article on her car i gave you. Brian

dino
                                            Keymaster

Heres What Brian is taking about … PATSY’S CAR FOUND ! don’t know year or month of Article:

Attachments:

dino
                                                Keymaster

And the story continues . . . .

Attachments:

mikey

Those are excellent articles, and some really good photos. That is true “old school”. Good job Brian. …….Mikey 😆

dino
                                                        Keymaster

UNBELIEVABLE !…THE STORY CONTINUES ….Patsy’s Hemi Lives!… on -BUT …As a Phoenix ‘rising from the ashes” LITERALLY … So I track down the author of previous posted article…He’s in Raleigh ,N.C..Moved here fom Indiana ….Now the Plot Thickens. He DID own the car …But— in or around 1990 His House there (With Patsys Car as discribed ) BURNED To The ground. And The Car was Totally destroyed. So hot the alum. parts melted …so hot the body warped and the leaf springs turned inside out.The roof was caved in by failing debris. He told me who has it now …Current owner ( kind off) Bob Gallo of Cincinnati. Called Him and told me how he knew about the car, and bought (The Remains) from the State Farm Insurance salvage yard. It was Not restorable ,too far gone .He wanted that Hemi …And IT NOW resides ,running just fine ,in his ’66 Black Satellite with the rear end. …and SO Patsy’s HEMI LIVES! And his car was made 3 Days Before Patsy’s .He has all the documentation.He still has the trans and 4-speed she made famous ,in his garage. His Brother has the photos of the poor old burnt car on the flat bed going to Cinniatti back then. Will contact and post ,to finish the story . Bob might be coming on here to fill in the blanks…………..WOW !

mikey

Truly amazing. Like you said, “Flight of the Judson Phoenix”. How cool is that? And it really does live on, it’ like a clone with the original parts. ………….Mikey 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.