PATSY JUDSON CHECKS IN ( HER CAR FOUND)

Forums Forums WHERE ARE THEY NOW ? PATSY JUDSON CHECKS IN ( HER CAR FOUND)

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    jerismith

Hi Dino, Just read the amazing stroy of Patsys Hemi. I can’t believe it!! I’m on my way down to her house now and will share it with her, BOY will she be SURPRISED!!
        thanks for the information. Patsys friend and neighbor, Jeri.

dover1320

HEY’ Jeri -Brian here, ask Patsy to tell everyone about how she and Doc with Bill Jenkins help -chose the Coronet. I know the car came in at a dealer in Amenia, north of Wingdale. Dealers name? Wait to ya’ll hear the rest!!!!! Brian M.

paul-ceasrine

Patsy,
                I’m still HEART-BROKEN that you didn’t sell me the car.
                I have ‘NEVER’ recovered.
                I still can remember when I first found it in the driveway, and your Mom came out and took the information from me.
                If I remember correctly, it wasn’t really for sale, or so your mom said.
                And I do remember the Class Winner decals on the rear side window.
                Black with a black vinyl-top. A classic.
                Nose first in the little driveway.

Hope all is well,,,,Paul

dover1320

She’s coming to Doverfest !!!!!!!!

dover1320

Over the weekend i hungout with Patsy she’s doing good and interested in the next event she likes seeing old friends and checking out new photos. Maybe she will take a car down the strip in August. Brian

dino
                        Keymaster

Oh Roxrec . . . . . another ‘candidate’ for the Biscayne…She does do a job with a 4 Speed.

dino
                            Keymaster

One of our Best …”found” old car locator stories..start at first post -amazing .And Patsy will probably join Lisa 😉 in the Goodie Booth at the Next Dover Nostalgia drags..( two Wingdale girls! ).Maybe we can convince her to hang some shifts in a four speed car …

I will repost damaged photos that got ‘glitched’ in a forum softwear upgrade.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.