Planning- Notes -Comments -Chat

Forums Forums NOSTALGIA DRAGS 3rd Annual Dover Drag Strip NOSTALGIA DRAGS -2 0 1 1 Planning- Notes -Comments -Chat

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

ECHOs from the attic……
        HEY
        My 2 cents about the 3rd DDS Race. NO TUNER CARS ON THE RACING PROPERTY !!!!HAVE A CUT OFF YEAR !!OLD DRAG CARS, all others by invite only !!!!Anyone else can park across the street!!!
        these guys have allllllllllllllll year and almost every night of the week to race!This is a Dover Drag Strip Nostalgia Race !!!This is a 2 day nostalgia race !!!
        As the saying goes don’t put 10 lbs of s**t in a 5lb. bag !!!

‘V’

bossguy

I’ll second that VB! 😀

dino
            Keymaster

Ya saw what Pat wrote…whats your defination of a “TUNER”

dino
                Keymaster

Wayne & I will set the “Perimiters” of whats in and out :
                    as I said ” Too New -don’t relate or belong in a Nostalgia event”

dino
                    Keymaster

First “OUT” …any Late Model Import ( Honda-Acura-Toyota-Subaru-Mazda-Mitsbishi-Lexus…yada-yada)…thats a No Brainer.

babycakes
                        Participant

Just got my monthly issue from the ‘East Coast Gasser’Club (which I am a member),there definately coming to the third annual “Dover’ meet at the “Valley’.Jack wrote a good size article about the event in this issue.It only gets better!!! Like you-can’t wait!

mikey

There should only be TWO,2, Foreign Cars in OUR Race. One MG, Red, and One Volvo, Red. No friggin Ricers, Tuners, etc. They can all go to Island for those two days. I don’t consider Willy’s, Crosley, Anglia, Henry-Js, or that type of car “foreign”.
                                Can I get an “AMEN”?? …………..Mikey 😆

vbob
                                Participant

HEY
                                    WONT B LONG NOW, ONLY 218 DAYS AND A WAKE-UP !!!

‘V’

dino
                                    Keymaster

You regular Lebanon Runners…How’s Tech compared to Island ,AND any tips for new guys?.

masracingtd1167
                                        Participant

Tech al Lebanon should be no different than Island . In fact I found Island to be a little more thorough.

tomatohead
                                            Participant

……… “AMEN” ❗ 😀 ……………..

mikey

Thank you for that Amen, Mater. ………Mikey 😆 😉

clicata

Dino I’m putting my 2cents in .How about a real Dover class Pre 76 foot brake class just like they did “BACK IN THE DAY”

dino
                                                        Keymaster

Charlie….I’m letting Smitty (Bob Smith)reply to this ….just PMed him with your Idea.

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.