"Bogus’ Dover Decals-T’s/ SEARCH for REAL

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION "Bogus’ Dover Decals-T’s/ SEARCH for REAL

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Ole Mikey…has a way with words…even at his age 😆

super-sport-pete

REAL ONES,

Attachments:

dino
            Keymaster

Thanks Pete…Now how ’bout that “last Time Slip” ?

dino
                Keymaster

….Since I will Not reproduce Win Decals in respect of those that actually Won them fare & square…(see ALL posts in this topic).and since the Ebay ‘commandos” continue to sell Bad -poor design and just wrong fake bogus and rip off copies…some at $7. ! plus 2.95 shipping …Really ? I’ve come up with another Idea that is good for guys that want to proclaim their win history on any vehical…An all purpose ‘fits all’ Alum. licence plate that we add your own year to. Not a Decal but still bragging rights. . Our Plate will go for $10. with free shipping…Will Have At Syracuse Nationals And of course the Goodie Bootha t Dover Race. We’ll add to Store Page soon But you can call and order anything -anytime with Credit card 910-997-4444.

Attachments:

dino
                    Keymaster

Suggest You Look at All the Pages Here….Might Be Changing My Tune

I Said in Feb 23rd, 2010 :
                        Latest Thoughts from Real Dover Guys and customers of the Fakes. Kind of confirms my decision NOT to do Winner decals ….Quote from a Racer: ” I wouldn’t put one on my car UNLESS I WON IT…I’d be lying.We put ’em on as proof we EARNED it.” Another one : “I saw some on a car that never ran Dover – & the kid that owned it wasn’t even born when the track closed, who’s He kidding “…. “yeah I put some on I got at a swap meet in jersey, then somebody that ran there laughed at me”
                        ….And in Previous Post….”….Since I will Not reproduce Win Decals in respect of those that actually Won them fare & square…(see ALL posts in this topic)”

I’m rethinking ..Due to most Ebay Commandos Gone (or Busted by me) or If I Do It Right…a smart observer will see the Differance in Better design And I’ll State a bunch Of info regarding that …I Now Have a Ebay Store And Am Considering Doing The Win Stickers Correct .(lot Of Work) ..Get requests All the Time…And You Guys SAY ??? Should I ?

dino
                        Keymaster

Nobody since Feb. Has a Comment ? Note: Most Ebay sellers have been “taken Care of” by Me. So If I go ahead …I’ll be the onlt candy store in town..with a giant disclaimer about cheap scans and poor printing methods..And What The Heck …Id be a hypocrite …cause at our new website online store http://www.dragstripsgone.com and our Ebay store…I’m already selling other track class winner decals.. as it is.

patina
                            Participant

I don’t really get your problem, but my comment would be sell them, and don’t worry about the guys that didn’t earn them and put them on their cars. People walk around with purple hearts that didn’t earn them. We all die, some go to heaven others go to hell.

Pat

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.