"Super Pumpkin" Mustang ???

Forums Forums CURRENT MEMBERS RIDES / RACING "Super Pumpkin" Mustang ???

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 139 total)
  • Author
    tomatohead
    Participant

………Ya know ya never know what your going to fined these “Dover” days 😀 ……..my buddy pulled this “orange” 😯 mustang out from his back yard , its and old car we used to race in “stock” class …….any way its going to get new motor and paint ………and it will be orange 😀 ………………………………………………..tomato

Attachments:

bossguy

I thought all those years of therapy paid off, and Bill Casey manned up to what he always wanted.

vbob
            Participant

HEY
                We had ‘Super Squash’ now we’ll have ‘Super Tomato’ !!
                ‘V’

dino
                Keymaster

Man…that things ROUGH…is there a motor in it How ’bout some photos of it Racing back then…And how ’bout your “buddie’ getting on here. Lets hear the story ! What class, what year run ,got any movies …you know the Drill .Tell him he HAS to run it at the 2nd Annuaul Nos-Drags………No Super Tomato ….Super Sweet Potato…Super Rutabaga ?….Super Carrott…..No-no…….Super Gourd …thats it

billy-casey

OH NO,NO ,NO I’m going to throwup again , I used to wake up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat thinking I was racing a Ford , WOW what bad dreams those were 😆 😆 😆

bossguy

Stay away from the brown acid before bedtime Speed 😆 😆

dino
                            Keymaster

Speed Casey…It’s ok to dream your racing a Ford …as long as you’re beating it.
                                This Mustang ? Lets make a Gasser ! Yeah Man …Like chop the wheelwells out ,throw out the interior,bolt in a straight axle, fenderwell headers ,jack it up …ARG ARG ARG …. put a chevy in It ! Blake has the directions .
                                ……I couldn’t resist… Banged this out in about 6 min.between sign jobs..Tiny will be proud …I’ll do more .

Attachments:

bossguy

Ya know Dino, I was thinking the straight axle thing with that 66 Fairlane Brian found near the track. Wheelwells were already cut, wrong roofline and hood for a Super Stocker. My boss said the woman hasn’t called him back, but he hasn’t exactly been persistant either.

bxdragon

that look like a fun restoration piece best of luck with it

dino
                                        Keymaster

What was I thinking? SUPER PONY

Attachments:

tomatohead
                                            Participant

……….what year is this again …. ❓ …….oH yea ,,,,, she love’s me yea 😀 yea 😀 yea 😆 …………. cant believe I just saw Pual Mc Carthy on the “Telly” “mate” ❗ …………..any way the scoop on The Super Pumpkin Mustang is from my car when I went to the Shaker hood scoop ……………………….. now I “WISH” I knew where the motor “was” ❗ now where did we put that when we took it out 😆 ❓

Attachments:

don-kauer

Check with Dino……….. I’m sure he’s got some extra Casey Engineering stickers around………….Hey Billy, that’s all you……………………….Don……..

don-kauer

All kidding aside…I really did like these cars alot…My friend had a 68 Cobra Jet that was way cool and fast…I made a few passes in the car and loved it ……….This looks like a great project guys…………..I wouldn’t mind having that in my garage……………..Happy building…………..Don………….

67gt428
                                                        Participant
                                                            quote Tomatohead:

……….what year is this again …. ❓ …….oH yea ,,,,, she love’s me yea 😀 yea 😀 yea 😆 …………. cant believe I just saw Pual Mc Carthy on the “Telly” “mate” ❗ …………..any way the scoop on The Super Pumpkin Mustang is from my car when I went to the Shaker hood scoop ……………………….. now I “WISH” I knew where the motor “was” ❗ now where did we put that when we took it out 😆 ❓

Hey was this car located on rt 118 on the right hand side going towards rt 35 ? comming from Baldwin Place towards York town ???If so i was going to stop to see if it was for sale……About a year or so ago….(.I should have never sold my 69. It was acually a 69 GT fastback Q code 428 cj , 4spd with staggered rear shocks ) sold it to my brother back in 1990 and he later needed money and sold it……..

maso
                                                            Participant

Question for Tomato Head…

Is it the same one that’s in your avatar…?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 139 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.