"Super Pumpkin" Mustang ???

Forums Misc Forums CURRENT MEMBERS RIDES / RACING "Super Pumpkin" Mustang ???

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 139 total)
  • Author
    tomatohead
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 1377

………Ya know ya never know what your going to fined these “Dover” days 😀 ……..my buddy pulled this “orange” 😯 mustang out from his back yard , its and old car we used to race in “stock” class …….any way its going to get new motor and paint ………and it will be orange 😀 ………………………………………………..tomato

Attachments:

bossguy
      • Total Posts: 544

I thought all those years of therapy paid off, and Bill Casey manned up to what he always wanted.

vbob
        Participant
        • Total Posts: 2931

HEY
          We had ‘Super Squash’ now we’ll have ‘Super Tomato’ !!
          ‘V’

dino
          Keymaster
          • Total Posts: 11515

Man…that things ROUGH…is there a motor in it How ’bout some photos of it Racing back then…And how ’bout your “buddie’ getting on here. Lets hear the story ! What class, what year run ,got any movies …you know the Drill .Tell him he HAS to run it at the 2nd Annuaul Nos-Drags………No Super Tomato ….Super Sweet Potato…Super Rutabaga ?….Super Carrott…..No-no…….Super Gourd …thats it

billy-casey
            • Total Posts: 305

OH NO,NO ,NO I’m going to throwup again , I used to wake up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat thinking I was racing a Ford , WOW what bad dreams those were 😆 😆 😆

bossguy

Stay away from the brown acid before bedtime Speed 😆 😆

dino
                Keymaster

Speed Casey…It’s ok to dream your racing a Ford …as long as you’re beating it.
                  This Mustang ? Lets make a Gasser ! Yeah Man …Like chop the wheelwells out ,throw out the interior,bolt in a straight axle, fenderwell headers ,jack it up …ARG ARG ARG …. put a chevy in It ! Blake has the directions .
                  ……I couldn’t resist… Banged this out in about 6 min.between sign jobs..Tiny will be proud …I’ll do more .

Attachments:

bossguy

Ya know Dino, I was thinking the straight axle thing with that 66 Fairlane Brian found near the track. Wheelwells were already cut, wrong roofline and hood for a Super Stocker. My boss said the woman hasn’t called him back, but he hasn’t exactly been persistant either.

bxdragon
                    • Total Posts: 7

that look like a fun restoration piece best of luck with it

dino
                      Keymaster

What was I thinking? SUPER PONY

Attachments:

tomatohead
                        Participant
                        • Total Posts: 1377

……….what year is this again …. ❓ …….oH yea ,,,,, she love’s me yea 😀 yea 😀 yea 😆 …………. cant believe I just saw Pual Mc Carthy on the “Telly” “mate” ❗ …………..any way the scoop on The Super Pumpkin Mustang is from my car when I went to the Shaker hood scoop ……………………….. now I “WISH” I knew where the motor “was” ❗ now where did we put that when we took it out 😆 ❓

Attachments:

don-kauer
                          • Total Posts: 1178

Check with Dino……….. I’m sure he’s got some extra Casey Engineering stickers around………….Hey Billy, that’s all you……………………….Don……..

don-kauer
                            • Total Posts: 1178

All kidding aside…I really did like these cars alot…My friend had a 68 Cobra Jet that was way cool and fast…I made a few passes in the car and loved it ……….This looks like a great project guys…………..I wouldn’t mind having that in my garage……………..Happy building…………..Don………….

67gt428
                              Participant
                              • Total Posts: 69
                                quote Tomatohead:

……….what year is this again …. ❓ …….oH yea ,,,,, she love’s me yea 😀 yea 😀 yea 😆 …………. cant believe I just saw Pual Mc Carthy on the “Telly” “mate” ❗ …………..any way the scoop on The Super Pumpkin Mustang is from my car when I went to the Shaker hood scoop ……………………….. now I “WISH” I knew where the motor “was” ❗ now where did we put that when we took it out 😆 ❓

Hey was this car located on rt 118 on the right hand side going towards rt 35 ? comming from Baldwin Place towards York town ???If so i was going to stop to see if it was for sale……About a year or so ago….(.I should have never sold my 69. It was acually a 69 GT fastback Q code 428 cj , 4spd with staggered rear shocks ) sold it to my brother back in 1990 and he later needed money and sold it……..

maso
                                Participant
                                • Total Posts: 1295

Question for Tomato Head…

Is it the same one that’s in your avatar…?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 139 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.