"UNDER CONTRUCTION REPORTS" needed !

Forums Forums NOSTALGIA DRAGS 1st.DOVER DRAG STRIP NOSTALGIA DRAGS- 2009 "UNDER CONTRUCTION REPORTS" needed !

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    tomatohead
    Participant

I am sure we are all “still” doing stuff so we can have lots of fun at the Race ❗ I love 😀 having a new gas tank with all new parts 😀 now where is that CAM2 I bought ❓ 😆

Attachments:

dino
        Keymaster

Need More Reports !….Plain Busted getting help from pxfiles (Pat S.) to finish his Camaro….Hearse Bill !…lets see some photos ! Who else is ‘Under Construction”?

tomatohead
            Participant

just another day of fun and getting some of the things done 😀 pulled the seats out and drilled some holes to bolt the driveshaft loop in ………tomato

Attachments:

dino
                Keymaster

Pat’s MG gets a POWERPLANT ! and he’s going to Fire it up any day! running brake lines and buffing the paint… IN TIME FOR REUNION !

Attachments:

dino
                    Keymaster

Just in From Pat…..”Getting ready making sure things are legal. Brother Mike welding up a storm,Pat”
                        Nice rollbar ! ….Mike looking a little weary there!

Attachments:

tomatohead
                        Participant

Man gald to see Pat and Mike are still at it ❗ thought I was the only one ❗ I Guess everybody elses cars are on the trailers already ❗ I am taking my car to Johns shop to have the windshield replaced wedesday and then try to finish putting the hood and fenders back on ❗ ❗ 😀 then switch the rubber on the car also ❗ 😆 ………………………………………traction bars and shocks were after dinner tonite ❗ 😆 …………………………………………………………………tomato 😀

Attachments:

patina
                            Participant

Well after weeks of set backs, the last 2 being an engine change because of an oil pressure issue, then the injector nozzles being clogged shut. At 3 PM today “WE MADE NOISE BIG TIME” I had a gigantic shit eating grin. Tonight I get some sleep and brother Mike can relax a bit. The way thing were going it wasn’t fun anymore, but it is now. I’m thinking of driving out to Island now and waiting at the gate till Sunday.

Pat

tomatohead
                                Participant

PAT I LOVE SHIT EATING GRINS ❗ 😀 😆 I wish I had done more work on my car earlier but YOU know how that goes 😆 …………anyway this is my garage tonite …….pretty quite with the car at Johns shop for the windshield change …………….. pretty emtpy lookin”….should pick it up late thusday and finish up with the fenders and hood 😀 I HOPE 😀 ❗ ……………OH John said that he has 20 …TWENTY !!!! guys coming to Island ❗ …….tomato

Attachments:

tomatohead
                                    Participant

What a day picked up my car from Johns shop AND MAN I LOVE HAVING A NEW WINDSHIELD 😀 ……also John swapped out the old weather stripping on the rear window ……. so loaded up the car and then it started raining and then it rained HARDER…. and then it started SNOWING 😮 ….turned into a real S#%T day 😯 got home finlliy so unloaded the car and did a “water” burnout up the driveway 😆 sorry no film but it felt GOOD 😀 … hooked pretty good for slapper bars ❗ 😆 ….. so this is just as normal as anything ……. no big deal …. race cancelled till Nov 7 ………….. OK then back to work ❗ some pics of the new glass and BOY IS IT SHINE-EEEEEEEEEEEY it will be nice now ,,,, I will be able to see the WIN LIGHT come ON 😆 ……………………… tomato

Attachments:

tomatohead
                                        Participant

I have gone over “TONY”s list of “goodies” 😀 for tech inspection 😮 and I have installed the metal between the rear seat and the package tray and I have a MOROSO sealed battery box. 😀 , mostly so over the winter the roll bar can be installed , dont need it right now becuase dont think its going faster then the 11.49 et cut off 😆 …. again that should be everything for safety ……..helmet ,wheel studs front and rear , driveshaft loop , three – inch lap belt , scattershield , ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓ ….what else ❓ I think that covers the list and I have a drivers license 😆 so I think I am all set ❗ I think I just need money to get in and buy fuel ❗ and some hot dogs and some t shirts and some …..soda……..potato chips ……………………………………………………..tomato 😀

Attachments:

tomatohead
                                            Participant

I am still working on my car …..I think I will never be done ……………………..tomato …………..film at 11…..
                                                ………….Hey look at it this way …everything you Did IS Done-Dino

tomatohead
                                                Participant

Well this was today ❗ played hooky from work 😀 the pass fender was really be a Bitch 👿 I am playing hooky Friday as well ………………………see you guys saturday ………………………….. 😀

Attachments:

tomatohead
                                                    Participant

OH , …. almost forgot far as “luck” goes this will be my “new” “good luck” charm 😀 its the plate from my mothers 1965 Mustang , had to trtavel down to the farm in Somers for this one ❗

Attachments:

dino
                                                        Keymaster

Here’s the Lebanon Debut, Sun. ,of Pat’s MG ! they rained out But he got to fire it up and drive it under it’s own power 40 years later at a Track !

Attachments:

vbob
                                                            Participant

HEY

OMG !!!
                                                                HOLY HOCKEY PUCKS !!!
                                                                GET THE PUCK OFF THE ICE!!!
                                                                Speechless !!!Saturday, at ‘The Race’ the MG and Bad News side by side !!
                                                                Get the brown paperbags out !!!!
                                                                OMG !!!!

‘V’

Attachments:

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.