"UNDER CONTRUCTION REPORTS" needed !

Forums Forums NOSTALGIA DRAGS 1st.DOVER DRAG STRIP NOSTALGIA DRAGS- 2009 "UNDER CONTRUCTION REPORTS" needed !

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    masracingtd1167
    Participant

Bob you have to cat back on your cafeen intake ! That’s ok I’m just as excited I got another idea You can ride in th back seat with Laragina and Casey and video him running over the christmas tree !

tomatohead
        Participant

I remember when Pat thought I beat him when I got my car running and drove it in the driveway 😆 but Pat is the Real WINNER here ❗ Thank God ❗ and God Bless Pat and Mike ❗ the real winners ❗ ………………………………… I played hooky from work AGAIN today and after drillin holes in fiberglas all day this is as far as I got ❗ 😈 I swear I will still be working on my car at ISLAND ❗ ❗ ………………………… I am playing hooky from work AGAIN friday to try to finish ❗ ❗ see you guys saturday ❗ ………….tomato ❗

Attachments:

smokncobrajet

Hey Tomatohead,do you need an extra hand getting that car ready? I’m in Fishkill and could donate some time after work.
                Rudy

patina
                Participant

Mater thanks a lot, we have all worked our asses off, and we just ran into another problem “oil in the water” I was ready to call it quits, but I’m not smart enough. So we found the problem (leaking head bolts) fixed it. Changed the oil AGAIN 7 qts. got it back on the trailer and its going to Triebels for an alignment in the AM. This is one of the biggest things going on in my life. Willie the Welder saw the car and was near tears for joy, he couldn’t believe how it turned out. My good friends Ray Kobel and Frank Cali died before I finished the car, they are what really inspired me. That and tired of hearing brother Mike yelling at me, imagine my kid brother bustin my b**ls. Anyway the car looks good Mater. I’m leaving 6:00AM Saturday. Going down the T-way.

Pat

dino
                    Keymaster

GREAT work Guys…Helping each other out …IS what it’s about…Reminder: that Bill Coleman NEEDS a truck to tow the Blown Hearse ,Has it On a trailer ready to hook up….His user name : hearse bill Click on any user name where ever you see it ,to go to their “Profile’ ….For E-mail and PM (Private Message)

tomatohead
                        Participant

Thanks Smokin … I think I am all set just have to switch the front tires and slicks and put some grease in the front wheel bearings and get some sheet alum over the shifter hole and load it up friday around 4 pm , ready or not …. here I come ❗ see you guys there I am going to bed NOW so I can get up and give it HELL ❗ 😈

hearse-bill

ok……Austin on the trailer……Stude ready to rip……Hearse is pushed back in the Garage….but have pictures……lots of pictures……leaving Ct at 5.45am……look out here we come.

tomatohead
                                Participant

I am going to bed ,,,its 11:43 pm I did all kinds of stuff on the car ,,,,, switched the front tires and the slicks mounted the battery and box made a shifter cover did not load the car yet and will work on it for another hour in the morning then load it up and leave here late around 8 am and get there around 10 am will still have to hook up the tach and the line loc when I get there !!! so better late then never ! …………. see you guys tommorow ……tomato 😀

Attachments:

smokncobrajet
                                        quote Tomatohead:

Thanks Smokin … I think I am all set just have to switch the front tires and slicks and put some grease in the front wheel bearings and get some sheet alum over the shifter hole and load it up friday around 4 pm , ready or not …. here I come ❗ see you guys there I am going to bed NOW so I can get up and give it HELL ❗ 😈

Safe travels then Tomato.We’re leaving here In about a 1/2 hour.Just waiting on the driver.We have heavy frost,get that sun UP!!!!
                                        Rudy

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.