Rig For Foul Weather ! IRENES coming

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Rig For Foul Weather ! IRENES coming

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Wayne just sent these shots from today ,just for us…his message was …”Dino ,you guys got out of Dodge,just in time” …Crew seen fixing the cave -in on far lane.

Attachments:

vbob
        Participant

HEY
            HOLY HOCKEY PUCKS !!!
            Good thing I have my boat operators permit!!!!
            ‘V’

Attachments:

tomblake
            Participant

That a difference and we were there only 1 week and 2 days ago. Looks like they are trying to get ready to race by the weekend.
                We wish them luck getting back to normal. We had a great time at the 3rd Annual Dover Race and hope everything goes good getting it back together.

patina
                Participant
                    quote patina:

For the most part http://youtu.be/rHJoj9IqeKg but in Prattsville, Gilboa, and Margrettesville got it bad. Bridges out and roads washed out. One of our ODF’s Jack (Aurora 7 Willys) lives around there.

Pat

Jack Clark (suptclark) thats his name.

Pat

dino
                    Keymaster

The Valley is Dry and Running tonight

Heres a conversation I just had on Facebook with Billy Masiellos Wife…didn’t think she would mind ….kinda funny:

Dino :Still No Power ???

Kathy Masiello: Noooooooo We do not!!! This really sucks…

Dino: AS V-Bob would say HOLY HOCKEY PUCKS ! ..But how are you online?

Kathy Masiello :Race trailer generator…shhhhh Billys sleeping don’t tell him…

Dino:Thats funny S**T right there !~

Kathy Masiello : Hey gotta get something for having it parked in my driveway for the last hundred years lol..

hvy70ss
                        Participant

Dino……That’s PRICELESS!!!

Smitty

patina
                            Participant

Get ready 🙄 🙄 🙄 I’m bailing again and the pump called it quits, ran out and bought another one and am ready for round 3 :roll:, streams are flooding again with heavy rain expexted tomorrow.

Pat

babycakes
                                Participant

Pat,I feel bad for you with basement flooding.I remember years ago I helped a neighbor out,who had a dry well in the basement where the sump pump was located.He lost electric,and back then they didn’t have a 12 volt battery backup system for the pump,when the power went out.I jury-rigged a jabsco water pump out of a travel trailer,which ran on 12 volts (also used on race cars) hooked up hoses to it,and ran it on a battery;filled a bunch 5 gallon buckets to capture the water.That was back then;and Pat ,hopefully this ‘rainy’ weather will come to an end,we’ve had enough!!!

patina
                                    Participant

I’m coping but there are others who have it bad. A prayer for all those affected by this rain and past rains.

Pat

mikey

Prayers from the family are on the way. 😆

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.