Sighs of the times……signs

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Sighs of the times……signs

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Thanks …I might know him too. Plenty of guys just visit here and don’t register…No biggee.

hvy70ss
        Participant

Love the drama about the car and sign….I’d like to take a guess. Could they both belong to Joe Sciacca or the former Tom iorizzo E/MP Camaro?? Fenimore paint jobs were the best in the day!

Bobby Smith

ricky-white
            Participant
                quote HVY70SS:

Love the drama about the car and sign….I’d like to take a guess. Could they both belong to Joe Sciacca or the former Tom iorizzo E/MP Camaro?? Fenimore paint jobs were the best in the day!

Bobby Smith

No drama. This someone I have been friends with since the early 70’s. I saw the post Sighs of the times…signs and remember that my friend had one on the Dover Signs in his garage. I called him and he was nice enough to take picture and e mail to me. I told him I was going to post it here on the Dover site, he asked that I not put anything him on any Internet site. No his not wanted or anything like that. So no drama lets be happy that we got a picture for post and that a pice of Dover history is be preserved and at least being enjoyed by someone that raced at Dover.

Bobby I have seen your car a the valley, I’ll stop by say hello next time. I’ll be there this Fri. For a rental.

hvy70ss
                Participant

Clustergear,
                    Totally understand privacy issues. I have all the respect for that. Sometimes, we go into a memory jogging thing…what car, what year, what driver. It almosts turns into a game show on here! 😆 Love anything historical about Dover. Thanks for the sign pic.

Bobby Smith

dino
                    Keymaster

Back to the Pressley Sign …Found this ..not exact…maybe they had to replace it cause someone snuck in and stole it.

Attachments:

dino
                        Keymaster

Opps…Back to the Dover sign in the undisclosed garage…thats the “Northbound ” sign…Richie Head called and confirmed his is the southbound sign. Both on the same telephone pole. Wonder if they’ll “meet “after 38 years ,at our race.Rich is bringing his.

dino
                            Keymaster

We’re Still looking…Any new leads ?

dino
                                Keymaster

Ricky? so will the signs ever meet? Will the Guy ever show the car…will we ever know ?

ricky-white
                                    Participant

Dino. I don’t think so. I ask him to come to the Valley for the Dover race every year. Car and sign are still sitting in the same garage in the same house since Dover days. Maybe some day the time capsule will be opened

dino
                                        Keymaster

HMMmmmm…quite the hermet…some day …maybe.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.